• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I feel trolled by scums rn, I will come back later
???

This should be your GOLDEN opportunity then. Scums are trolling you? Fucking nail them and claim their pelts. Town being sussed literally gives them one of the best positions to solve the game. Why are you running away if you think you're being targeted by scum? Why wouldn't you rally the troops and get a wolf dead if you think you're interacting with scum?

I don't remember any posts from you, can you tell why you came to this conclusion?
That's too bad, because it seems like there's a decent amount of players playing that DO remember some of my posts.

You want me to tell you how I came to the conclusion of not remembering anything you've done? Huh?

That's too bad, because it seems like there's a decent amount of players playing that DO remember some of my posts.

You want me to tell you how I came to the conclusion of not remembering anything you've done? Huh?
Yeah, good for them, go talk what you have to talk, if you come at me with nothing you will get nothing in return

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
actually no i didnt

so she just made those reads because u asked? even worst now lmfao

whats ur read of her rn?
null im waiting for her to return, although nothings actually pinged me about her.
I fucking WORK for a living. I wish I could just tell my students to fuck off and let me play Mafia, but I guess the youth need an education, apparently.

I think the issue is that I'm also now a thirty-year old man who has a career. When this all started, I was a young man still in school.

:goquad:

Who did you sub in for, though? Are you caught up? Any reads?
You dont see my point?
lmfao im about to be 30 this year, i do have a career just on a weird schedule atm /:
i mean im not really paying attention but i agree with dest point on baki having a high post count and being unrememorable. i guess kinda same with you. i dont remember to much or noticed nything that has generally stuck out to me
Well fuck you guys then and you're chill work schedule. I flip back and forth between two different schools that are both an hour drive away from home. Week days can be TOUGH for my activity.
its a temp schedule though waiting for this spot to finish and begin working on our new bar project while also waiting for another ressy to open to help with that opening. but i also work an hr away and that drive can be taxing sometimes

AL sama

Red Haired
yes because you sus her because she sus you. :brootea:

how experienced are you with past kagura play? does she change her play each game?
we play with together since OJ days but that's not my point

she suspects me cause I claimed miller

she suspects me for role playing while mango was the same

she suspects me cause she thought I was restricted when its obvious that I m not

she suspects me cause I tried to move the game by giving g2h reads

now you tell me how can I think she is town??

Status
Not open for further replies.