Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we play with together since OJ days but that's not my point

she suspects me cause I claimed miller

she suspects me for role playing while mango was the same

she suspects me cause she thought I was restricted when its obvious that I m not

she suspects me cause I tried to move the game by giving g2h reads

now you tell me how can I think she is town??
mango always rps though, perhaps she was paranoid with you. since you have open scum as town pretend past game?.

i will keep this in mind and wait to see more from her then.

a lot lol

at least I'm talking live lmao

i may be unnecessarily flooding the thread with repeated information. bear with me. its not bad to have info reiterated lol
yes/no

if you are discussing posts that im not caught up to be sure to link them like fuji did for me so i have additional context

helps make sure there isn't a diff narrative that i won't be able to recognize cos im behind

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I honestly cannot say that Kagura has pinged me yet. While I don't know if they're playing the towniest of games, I am not seeing the scum read that some players are giving that slot.

Fuji I already was pretty clear what I said about him; if you iso my posts it shouldn't be too far back. But essentially I saw Fuji as slight wolf to being, now he's slight town, but I worry about him actually just being a wolf that finally found his footing.

Yes I still scum read Baki. I didn't like his entrance. I don't remember him scum hunting. Nothing has stood out to me from his game. In fact, I just checked the post count and was shocked to see Baki having more post than me considering I legit barely remember his presence in this game.
actually i remember ur post about his entrance, and his reply to it was kind of weird

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Like I assume OG is a site? Have I ever played there? Maybe someone knows if I have.

:milaugh:
OG stands for original.

Original name/username.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
yes/no

if you are discussing posts that im not caught up to be sure to link them like fuji did for me so i have additional context

helps make sure there isn't a diff narrative that i won't be able to recognize cos im behind
different narrative cant be spread trust me we got oxford graduate muugen to scrutinize every one of my posts and spell check them all dw :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.