Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
then why the fk r u complaining so much :gokulaugh:
complaining, how is questioning the validity of your read/tickle on broki equate to such stupidity from you?

you mightve missed this but its called questioning ive questioned quite a few people in regards to their reads as well.
different narrative cant be spread trust me we got oxford graduate muugen to scrutinize every one of my posts and spell check them all dw :suresure:
spell check, when did i begin doing that?

you sound like a little bitch everytime you pull something new out of your ass.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Belive me you wont have what to do with my town read list, But ekko here is a good town lean.
Sus on Fuji, Udell, Kagurashi, Destroya(recently for troll and not reading the thread), a lot of nulls
i am capable of pulling u out of this if u play townie enough

i think there is a degree of derail from kagura to u as a counter wagon, but probably not from fuji since he was susing u before kagura became a wagon

why do u scum read udell? where is ur vote rn?

is ur idea here is that scum decided to just out themselves for no reason to push u?

I want to leave for now, but you keep quoting me lol, I talked here for the past 3hs or so, what do you want to talk with you when you are not even reading the thread?
Shall I never play live then? I'm like twenty pages behind. Surely you don't think you've nailed your case as to why you're town on those twenty pages?

But by all means, leave. However, I will remember that you still did not answer why not go after the scums that are trolling you if you know they are as in. You haven't even mentioned who said scums are that are trolling you.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
she doesn't rly have a reason to be mad. ive seen kagura take votes on her as town much better than this

she actually engages back and forth and enjoys the game and fluffs around

it seems shes either restricted or very self aware this game / frustrated about something outside the game
she engaged with me just perfectly fine.

i am capable of pulling u out of this if u play townie enough

i think there is a degree of derail from kagura to u as a counter wagon, but probably not from fuji since he was susing u before kagura became a wagon

why do u scum read udell? where is ur vote rn?

is ur idea here is that scum decided to just out themselves for no reason to push u?
Bro I dont give a fk, I talked enough here in the last hours, fresh minds keep apearing, trolling, not reading the thread, I dont care, im out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
complaining, how is questioning the validity of your read/tickle on broki equate to such stupidity from you?

you mightve missed this but its called questioning ive questioned quite a few people in regards to their reads as well.

spell check, when did i begin doing that?

you sound like a little bitch everytime you pull something new out of your ass.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bro I dont give a fk, I talked enough here in the last hours, fresh minds keep apearing, trolling, not reading the thread, I dont care, im out.
this isnt helping, baki

i can understand the frustration of being pushed and questioned by multiple players. leaving them to get their lynch only makes u look worst to them

What do you want to solve here?
i want to see whether
1) your frustration at being suspected by players is genuine 2) you're not simply placing players that sussed you out of spite

2 complicates things because it's irrelevant to alignment and hurts reads when players do place sus/push for players purely out of spite

however your suspicions have fizzled out and there seems to be little strength in your voice so none of your reads have gained traction. usually if scum sees that their teemamate has someone opposing them is a potential threat. no one has stuck their neck out for you and you're digging your grave by being aggressive and acerbic.
implies you're doing this all on your own volition and not caring about where it leads.
so it doesn't seem to me like youre scum, atleast for now.
you just seem like a particularly bullheaded townie. what fuji was asking of you if you don't want to be sus'd is communicate.
you're communicating right now. there's no deflections, there's no acerbic statements thrown my way, and there's no deflection calling me scum--this, what we are doing right now, helps players like fuji read people and their slot.
and it helps lead town toward a consensus and clears up things in a way a "fuck off and get ofg my ass" can't

Status
Not open for further replies.