Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
where am at rn

@Mashiro Blue - null. dont sense agenda in posts but dont sense game solving either. possible indie
@Random Asshole - null/scum. vote on muugen is now stale for too long and needs to be explained
@Ariess - null. might be PRed like fuji found out. NAI. need pressure
@Juliet - null/town. jules only having few town reads day 1 is USUALLY a town tell. i think.. need to see more. she works with flips and info more. need pressure.
@Ekkologix - TOWN CORE
@Alwaysmind - null/town. liked his posts around nessos. could use a bit of pressure too
@Rottkins - town by tone. scum by content. PRESSURE
@MonochromeYoru. has he posted anything?
@Charlie - null/town. i agree with fuji that their reads were too generic and safe and charlie isnt over extending their neck out there, but its just what i come to know from Charles day 1 play. will resolve once abilities start coming out. worth a pressure day 1
@T-Pein™- lean town but its wearing thin and he needs to start solving outside suspecting his voters. i can read tpein later so not worried much about this slot.
@Kagurashii - lean scum. nervous entrance around me and fuji / might be PRed to be rude. meh response to her votes. seems genuinely frustrated but has not elaborated on the reasons. did also not establish why not follow my vote on muugen when historically we have been doing so well together.
@Naomi - null/scum. another player with safe position. naomi just feels off this day 1 compared to fuji's game. her reads r very identical to mine but she isnt strongly pushing any of them and not contesting me in doing what i do despite scum reading me. shes just "there"
@Lord Evil - null/scum. they havent made any notable posts. no reason to town read
@Gambit - null/scum. same as lord evil
@Dr. Watson - i thought mango was townie and watson is playing their town meta right now. i think there might be a derail attempt to baki from kagura but watson isnt the type of player to make that play and talk to baki about it as scum. ive played with her as scum and shes actually more inactive / does not defend teammates. she wud be voting kagura now instead of derail.
@Zolo - lean scum. replies to me earlier just basically begged to survive but havent provided any reason for why shud we leave him alive. ignored my post on broki all together
@oddoddfruit - null. no read on odd. his posts r all NAI. i dont sense any solving but also not much agenda kinda like blue. could be indie
@Michelle - null/scum. muugen could have a point. reading him town cuz "he cares" is super generous if not tmi driven. need pressure aswell
@Fujishiro - null/town. if kagura is scum i think fuji is a strong candidate for a partner even tho his baki wagon started before kagura's. ive been reading fuji as stronger town earlier in the day 0 but its getting weaker now. agree with dest he can be potential deep wolf who found his footing. tone wise seems very townie.
@AL sama - lean town. ive been vibing with him the most this game since the start. wont underestiate his ability to play townie as scum but dont have a reason to be paranoid now when most of the thread is sitting somewhere as null for me.
@MUUGEN - lean town. as much as i enjoy shittalking him he's one of the few people actually solving so
@Destroya - lean town. basically like AL. me and dest usually align together early on. we'll soon dunk on SCUM. no reason to be paranoid yet.
@SoulKiller - null/town. somewhat like fuji. i thought he seemed strongly townie early day with his posts to tentei and muugen but feeling less good about it as the day progresses. need to see more.
@Flower null/scum - no idea she needs to post more. indigo seemed townie around muugen but just like sigis its stale now and need to be updated. since he subbed out flowa hasn't dont anything to rly warrant her town read.
@Udell - lean scum. 0 game solving. vote on muugen was one of the worst ones. need pressure ASAP
@Lord Tentei - null/town. was leaning scum at the beginning of game but since i town read muugen and my premise for scum reading tentie was tying them together, i can see tenei being defensive like this toward soul as town cuz ive seen it before. i think his coasting is more scum meta tho. need pressure. can change my read on this real quick.
@BakiDou - was leaning town from his responses to fuji but now that more people pressured him he is foiling more and leaving them be. that's unlike last game where he was on my ass and suggested voting me and ratchet because we sus'ed him. overall defense is poor. reasoning for town reading odd is poor. tone sounds townie tho
@Xlaw - null/scum. slot can go.nothing of value is said
@Underworld Broker - leaning scum. parking vote on gambit and poorly explained town read of me. no game solving done from her and no other scum reads but gambit whose a very easy scum read to have. PRESSURE.
@MitchMatch - null/scum. guy just indulges in the fluff but doesn't actually game solve anything. PRESSURE
@Nessos - lean scum. just inactivity excuse and nothing else. vote on muugen was awful. 0 game solving. PRESSURE
@Ryu Kishi - lean scum. one of those "its too many pages i cant read!!"... 0 game solving. lean scum. PRESSURE

Emil

Certified Memelord
no why are you running away. do you scumread watson since you town read dest and he had already seems to have been against baki since before kagu.

you wanted to jump in and be the savior.
i dont care to interact with u anymore i gain nothing out of it. i already have a read on u

u can read me from my interactions with the rest

u can stop quoting me now

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Udell, Kagurashi, Fuji, scum leans
Charles is acting a little bit weird w me just for giving odd a town lean, but then again last game he called me skom d1 also, he cant read me well
You, Ekko and SK are good for now
got many people in the null zone
when you come back can you elaborate on town reads.
Who are you ok with lynching today and who’s scum trying to get you here?
I'd lynch Baki and Udell no problems. Third one is a bit harder? I got lots of slight scums, but none that would be an honest, comfortable lynch, for me on D0. I think scummy and more inactive slots like Ryu, Gambit, or Lord Evil, could be third options. Mitch could be a possible route. My gut doesn't feel great about BOTH miller claims, but I wouldn't want to lynch there this day either.
oh more detailed than expected thanks.
where am at rn

@Mashiro Blue - null. dont sense agenda in posts but dont sense game solving either. possible indie
@Random Asshole - null/scum. vote on muugen is now stale for too long and needs to be explained
@Ariess - null. might be PRed like fuji found out. NAI. need pressure
@Juliet - null/town. jules only having few town reads day 1 is USUALLY a town tell. i think.. need to see more. she works with flips and info more. need pressure.
@Ekkologix - TOWN CORE
@Alwaysmind - null/town. liked his posts around nessos. could use a bit of pressure too
@Rottkins - town by tone. scum by content. PRESSURE
@MonochromeYoru. has he posted anything?
@Charlie - null/town. i agree with fuji that their reads were too generic and safe and charlie isnt over extending their neck out there, but its just what i come to know from Charles day 1 play. will resolve once abilities start coming out. worth a pressure day 1
@T-Pein™- lean town but its wearing thin and he needs to start solving outside suspecting his voters. i can read tpein later so not worried much about this slot.
@Kagurashii - lean scum. nervous entrance around me and fuji / might be PRed to be rude. meh response to her votes. seems genuinely frustrated but has not elaborated on the reasons. did also not establish why not follow my vote on muugen when historically we have been doing so well together.
@Naomi - null/scum. another player with safe position. naomi just feels off this day 1 compared to fuji's game. her reads r very identical to mine but she isnt strongly pushing any of them and not contesting me in doing what i do despite scum reading me. shes just "there"
@Lord Evil - null/scum. they havent made any notable posts. no reason to town read
@Gambit - null/scum. same as lord evil
@Dr. Watson - i thought mango was townie and watson is playing their town meta right now. i think there might be a derail attempt to baki from kagura but watson isnt the type of player to make that play and talk to baki about it as scum. ive played with her as scum and shes actually more inactive / does not defend teammates. she wud be voting kagura now instead of derail.
@Zolo - lean scum. replies to me earlier just basically begged to survive but havent provided any reason for why shud we leave him alive. ignored my post on broki all together
@oddoddfruit - null. no read on odd. his posts r all NAI. i dont sense any solving but also not much agenda kinda like blue. could be indie
@Michelle - null/scum. muugen could have a point. reading him town cuz "he cares" is super generous if not tmi driven. need pressure aswell
@Fujishiro - null/town. if kagura is scum i think fuji is a strong candidate for a partner even tho his baki wagon started before kagura's. ive been reading fuji as stronger town earlier in the day 0 but its getting weaker now. agree with dest he can be potential deep wolf who found his footing. tone wise seems very townie.
@AL sama - lean town. ive been vibing with him the most this game since the start. wont underestiate his ability to play townie as scum but dont have a reason to be paranoid now when most of the thread is sitting somewhere as null for me.
@MUUGEN - lean town. as much as i enjoy shittalking him he's one of the few people actually solving so
@Destroya - lean town. basically like AL. me and dest usually align together early on. we'll soon dunk on SCUM. no reason to be paranoid yet.
@SoulKiller - null/town. somewhat like fuji. i thought he seemed strongly townie early day with his posts to tentei and muugen but feeling less good about it as the day progresses. need to see more.
@Flower null/scum - no idea she needs to post more. indigo seemed townie around muugen but just like sigis its stale now and need to be updated. since he subbed out flowa hasn't dont anything to rly warrant her town read.
@Udell - lean scum. 0 game solving. vote on muugen was one of the worst ones. need pressure ASAP
@Lord Tentei - null/town. was leaning scum at the beginning of game but since i town read muugen and my premise for scum reading tentie was tying them together, i can see tenei being defensive like this toward soul as town cuz ive seen it before. i think his coasting is more scum meta tho. need pressure. can change my read on this real quick.
@BakiDou - was leaning town from his responses to fuji but now that more people pressured him he is foiling more and leaving them be. that's unlike last game where he was on my ass and suggested voting me and ratchet because we sus'ed him. overall defense is poor. reasoning for town reading odd is poor. tone sounds townie tho
@Xlaw - null/scum. slot can go.nothing of value is said
@Underworld Broker - leaning scum. parking vote on gambit and poorly explained town read of me. no game solving done from her and no other scum reads but gambit whose a very easy scum read to have. PRESSURE.
@MitchMatch - null/scum. guy just indulges in the fluff but doesn't actually game solve anything. PRESSURE
@Nessos - lean scum. just inactivity excuse and nothing else. vote on muugen was awful. 0 game solving. PRESSURE
@Ryu Kishi - lean scum. one of those "its too many pages i cant read!!"... 0 game solving. lean scum. PRESSURE
whoa finally after like 50 pages of asking for this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko itself is being his usual self I think. A bit chaotic and confrontational but at least he creating content.

Baki if I'm being honest I have no idea how it started. Hence why I asked previously why fooj and baki were going against each other. The catalyst for it I mean.

At the very least I can say that he's reactive in his play I think. In the OP game he sussed Ratchet and "tunneled" him because waifubro sussed him.
are u an indie?

oh welcome back scum, care to elaborate why you dropped a vote on me and ran off.
I will vote where the majority vote. Plain and simple, I don't have anything against you. I already made that clear when I said tag me when yall ready for my vote. Also I disappear because i'm a working adult who can't sit Infront the computer 24/7. Any other questions?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I will vote where the majority vote. Plain and simple, I don't have anything against you. I already made that clear when I said tag me when yall ready for my vote. Also I disappear because i'm a working adult who can't sit Infront the computer 24/7. Any other questions?
why are you being a dick for no reason? 😂

so do you plan on actually playing the game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
majority seems between baki and kagura. can u iso them and tell me what u see?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oh yeah The Trollbeard pirates are here, you have your Town Core and this is a step above that

Underworld Broker, Muugen, Fujishiro, Kagurashii, Blue, Destroya protect these holy warriors :pepehawk:

They will be the key to winning this game :pepecroc:
why UB and kagura?

Status
Not open for further replies.