Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest i don't mind this

the annoying thing about gambit i remember, he active more as scum, and afk as town...:lusalty:
Scum Gambit is active and inactive as both alignments. I remember that game from TB he was inactive scum, you used your invest on him and got innocent on him and mafia won because of your check on him. This is why don't town read a player with an innocent result until the mafia godfather flips.

Scum Gambit is active and inactive as both alignments. I remember that game from TB he was inactive scum, you used your invest on him and got innocent on him and mafia won because of your check on him. This is why don't town read a player with an innocent result until the mafia godfather flips.
don't remember that far back, your saying no one question innocent scan in that whole player base??

anyways wut do you think of gambit, town or scum?

All of them have been lackluster which is what made me disappointed on him and made me think he could be scum.
what do you think of his defense of soul killer when he called my reaction vote omgus. even when explained to him this he still didn't get back.

seem to make comment on me and odd and disappear. nothing else to indicate scum hunting. beside hinting he think sk is town.

Status
Not open for further replies.