• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I‘m comfortable locking T-Pein Town. I read his posts around Tweet‘s Miller claim in the Wrestling game again and Pein is under the assumption people don‘t lie about being Miller, so I just don‘t see him lying here. As per his own words lying about this would just burn trust and I don‘t see him wanting to burn trust. Just makes future games hell for him.

My opinions so far

- Destroya and Fujitora are focused on me mainly, Im literally blamed for wanting to take rest(destroya), but the moment I leave, he disappears also, Fujitora is blaming me for not playing super aggresive, and says that I have not interacted with other players, this is a blatant lie, I interacted with a lot of people this game, talked with Charlie had a little back and forth with him, I put some pressure on T-pein, showed my stance on the Udell and Kagurashii matter, now I will focus on you ofc, because I dont have time to focus on every single player, especially those with less than 30 messages, what can I say about a player like Ariess? And there are many like Ariess, He did nothing, he came here to promote his troll-beard pirates and that was it. You cant push this man, some tried, got nothing in return.

- I tend to believe AL-sama`s and T-pein claims(I put some pressure on T-pein, and he explained himself ok) , I didn't got negative vibes from them, , the millers claims are ok so far

-I put a vote on Kagura, she didn't respond to it, I cant give an accurate read here, null/scum lean

- Rottkins is voting for me because I talked that I feel trolled, I mean ok sure. Thats all? Rotkins is not a player I interacted much this game and I would appreciate some good opinions, me feeling trolled is not a good reason for a vote.

- I have many people in the null zone, Gambit, Ryu Kishi, Random Asshole, Ariess, etc They are in the game but they are not solving many things, maybe they are waithing for actions idk, no one will ever make an accurate prediction on this type of gameplay.
Had Odd as a town lean, guy became inactive af after this- null now.
- I found it strange how Zolo and Nessos were randomly tagged by some people and responded immediately+ they are not having interest in this game so far, scum leans for the quick response-no interest

- Juliet also responded to some tags quite quickly, but she has some thread presence, null so far.

- Naomi is having a scum list with lots of inactives, maybe she wants to gain a reaction?
- Null on Charlie also.

- Dr Watson subbed for Mango and is catching up, mango did nothing when he was in the game, I mean he fluffed but still, null

- SK, Ekkologix and Muugen are in the town lean category, I like their activity, and they are trying actively to hunt scums, they are questioning a lot of people, and voting a lot of people also, they are ok so far.

For the lynch candidate I would suggest Fujishiro, for the sole reason that he only pushed me this phase, he doesn't want confrontations with other players, he isnt pushing for other else with a vote, he is fixated on me and that all, and look at that, he got some good synergy with Destoya, another player who is careful with his votes and is fixated on me,

I'm in on this, Sheep-kun.

Vote Bakidou
They both can go. I have no reason to pay attention to you anymore, both of you are scums in my book, until cleared by mechanics and actions.
These are
my interactions so far, I cant be more active than this, that would be all.

Think I‘m comfortable locking T-Pein Town. I read his posts around Tweet‘s Miller claim in the Wrestling game again and Pein is under the assumption people don‘t lie about being Miller, so I just don‘t see him lying here. As per his own words lying about this would just burn trust and I don‘t see him wanting to burn trust. Just makes future games hell for him.
What do you think about AL's miller claim ?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Was before Ekoo tagging everyone. Anyways.. stuffs like AL typing Kuma and Ekko Tagging was not that worthy to react...
Any reads...
I just wanted to confirm about the PR as some people are genuine about it while some fake it. Now Al has suddenly stopped doing it and hes been posting normally. Then we have Broki who's speaking in some game character language. I wonder how long will she stick to it. But undoubtedly it's funnier.

And yes, Ekko tagging everyone is serious when he's assuming responsibility for leading that lynch. Then he's switching to another person and tagging everyone again. I understand that mass tagging is required but it should be reserved for serious cases only.

Kagu Nyan

-I put a vote on Kagura, she didn't respond to it, I cant give an accurate read here, null/scum lean
Yeah about that. I remember you voted for me yesterday and I was one of the three people in your scum lean list. So what made me more scummy that the other two?

Yeah about that. I remember you voted for me yesterday and I was one of the three people in your scum lean list. So what made me more scummy that the other two?
I saw that you asked ekko to try to lynch you, and I got OP pstd vibes, I tought that you were jester or something, truth be said this was mostly for reaction, I have no clue how to handle the information presented at hand, but I found funny some confident comments you made.

Kagu Nyan

I saw that you asked ekko to try to lynch you, and I got OP pstd vibes, I tought that you were jester or something, truth be said this was mostly for reaction, I have no clue how to handle the information presented at hand, but I found funny some confident comments you made.
Okay I'm glad I was able to humour you. I'm definitely not jester. Are you still voting for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.