• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did had your vote on me most the phase so why are you behaving as if I was referring to you? I already knew where you stand and how you want me to play as town. All of sudden you making yourself scummy.

If I were to put effort into this you would honestly be my number 1 suspect for scum. I would go as far as to iso your post but I ain't got the time for that right now. I know you as a paranoid town player who rely solely on meta. Seems as though you are getting defensive over the shade thrown by the scummiest player in the game. Your guilty conscience must be eating at you for you to react at a statement that clearly couldn't have been targeting you.

Game throwing? I ain't game throwing. I said I would vote with majority. I teach college courses at a community college. I have enough textbooks to read, I ain't reading 40 pages of fluff and stupid bickering each day I check this thread. Maybe active players should talk less and give inactive players reduced excuses for not reading the thread because the active players are not even providing summaries, which by default makes the active players scummy because they are the ones filling the thread with 10 post each page. My entrance was genuine. I TRUST NO ONE. I will admit that Soulkiller post looks decent, can't take that away from him but not enough for me to trust the guy, I played enough on Mafiauniverse to know better.
Damn, I like this post.

My opinions so far

- Destroya and Fujitora are focused on me mainly, Im literally blamed for wanting to take rest(destroya), but the moment I leave, he disappears also, Fujitora is blaming me for not playing super aggresive, and says that I have not interacted with other players, this is a blatant lie, I interacted with a lot of people this game, talked with Charlie had a little back and forth with him, I put some pressure on T-pein, showed my stance on the Udell and Kagurashii matter, now I will focus on you ofc, because I dont have time to focus on every single player, especially those with less than 30 messages, what can I say about a player like Ariess? And there are many like Ariess, He did nothing, he came here to promote his troll-beard pirates and that was it. You cant push this man, some tried, got nothing in return.

- I tend to believe AL-sama`s and T-pein claims(I put some pressure on T-pein, and he explained himself ok) , I didn't got negative vibes from them, , the millers claims are ok so far

-I put a vote on Kagura, she didn't respond to it, I cant give an accurate read here, null/scum lean

- Rottkins is voting for me because I talked that I feel trolled, I mean ok sure. Thats all? Rotkins is not a player I interacted much this game and I would appreciate some good opinions, me feeling trolled is not a good reason for a vote.

- I have many people in the null zone, Gambit, Ryu Kishi, Random Asshole, Ariess, etc They are in the game but they are not solving many things, maybe they are waithing for actions idk, no one will ever make an accurate prediction on this type of gameplay.
Had Odd as a town lean, guy became inactive af after this- null now.
- I found it strange how Zolo and Nessos were randomly tagged by some people and responded immediately+ they are not having interest in this game so far, scum leans for the quick response-no interest

- Juliet also responded to some tags quite quickly, but she has some thread presence, null so far.

- Naomi is having a scum list with lots of inactives, maybe she wants to gain a reaction?
- Null on Charlie also.

- Dr Watson subbed for Mango and is catching up, mango did nothing when he was in the game, I mean he fluffed but still, null

- SK, Ekkologix and Muugen are in the town lean category, I like their activity, and they are trying actively to hunt scums, they are questioning a lot of people, and voting a lot of people also, they are ok so far.

For the lynch candidate I would suggest Fujishiro, for the sole reason that he only pushed me this phase, he doesn't want confrontations with other players, he isnt pushing for other else with a vote, he is fixated on me and that all, and look at that, he got some good synergy with Destoya, another player who is careful with his votes and is fixated on me,

They both can go. I have no reason to pay attention to you anymore, both of you are scums in my book, until cleared by mechanics and actions.
These are
my interactions so far, I cant be more active than this, that would be all.
Where are all the scum that you said were trolling you? Why aren't you pushing them?

Still the towniest town to ever. 
I remember I suspected hard Naomi for a similar entrance but she was town. Time will tell, but being the experience it's a good sign
hot take mango is scum
Probably the first read of the game, from the first miller claim, looks good for me
The laziest entrance
Town entrance right here

locked and loaded

NEXT
What could be so town indicative to deserve this read?

Also what's the kuma thing from Al? Was he bored?
I ain't no evil kuma
And he feels the need to say he is good. Self claim has not much value, but it's not scummy either.
so what we're thinking? post restriction or he has to make people say k. word?

i mean, i already said it twice xd
I doubt he would be so obvious in this case, but who knows? :p
And of course looking at this post Al and Charlie are not scum together, and probably not scum at all
And when i see i though PR means power role but it's in fact post restriction smh
@Nessos @oddoddfruit which one you is gonna try for town leader? :catpole:
This post implies a town read on both of them and I want to know what they did to deserve this trust @Naomi

Nvm, looks like a joke -.- (which is not so bad because usually town is jokey and relaxed)
this i like!!:catpole:

town leaders

juliet
ekko
nessos
oddfruit

i expect great things now!!! :sanmoji:
al bear for town leader! :catpole:
Oh well

Otoh the scummiest post in the first pages is this
Vote Lynch Nessos

Mmm... Nothing personal kidd 😎
Aries goes to scum pile

Tl;dr
Looking good from the first 14 pages: Al and Naomi.
Charlie for his paranoia is also ok

Looking bad: Ariess

Hot take, with that fishy miller out as your first post using that gif. I cannot guarantee your safety. That dancing little bear might seduce other players, but not me.
So not really fan of Naomi posts so far, especially the last few ones. Felt fake and lowkey potential pocketing going on early.
SK going with mistrust in the claims with a vote - a strong start, gives me confidence
+1

Sk, everyone is guilty until proven wrong, right?

This is my scummy entrance. First of all, I am inactive because I am no longer that invested in playing mafia anymore. I still want to play, but I will not waste my time in beating Ekko and Fuji's 412 and 345 respectively, whilst half of it is mere chit-chats. Try being a single dad to 4 kids and get back to me to say how should I go along with the fast-paced flow of the game. This is overwhelming for me. I tried to do some Iso though, starting from the lowest posters cuz I think that THE ACTIVE ones are pretty harder to read considering how they significantly control the game thread. Whilst activity is NAI of one's alignment, inactivity is likewise my very wise friends. LOLOLOLOL

NULL
  • Lord Evil - 4 posts. Greetings, alibis, and goodbye.
  • Random Asshole - 7 posts. Can't blame a guy who is playing another game. People have reasons. Voted MUUGEN and pooped.
  • Aries - I haven't played with him albeit I know him so I am hyped to finally play with him. Not sure he's not taking the stage.
  • Udell - only has 20 posts but his latest post seemed a genuine take and it doesn't sound aggressive at all. I have known him for years. He does lead the town but when he's scum, he actually sucks. He doesn't suck but I need to see more from him.
  • Mango/Watson - not sure how he's scummy to some eyes but I think he's just having fun while others do the same. No? I haven't seen Mango as town tho so it could be his ultimate meta. LOLOLOLOL. It's all on Watson now.
  • ODD - it's Odd to put Odd in the scum pool when he's only talked about weeds in his 30+ posts. LOLOLOL. Need to see more from him. He could probably be taking the back seat for now but town Odd will certainly solve.
  • Juliet's town play is designed to lead the town and eventually establish her place in the core. But I don't see that here. I have played as scum with Julie multiple times and won almost all of it. She lurks in the background, CWAC, and joins the wagon. A quarter of their (Naomi) posts/interaction is centred on me and I think they are tryna dislodge someone who is an easy pick due to inactivity when half of the players here are inactive. It could easily be conveyed as Naomi's move to pin me down as scum because although Juliet has lesser posts, it's got more substance than Naomi.
SCUM LEAN
  • Xlaw - promised to provide a read but his posts remained forced at 10. Scum Law tends to hide beneath the sheep. This is a good sign he's a wolf.
  • Same could be told with my boy @Ryu Kishi
  • Zolo - I didn't know he was playing but none of his post has substance. And I am offended he's got more posts than me.
  • Nessos also looks bad. Town Nessy provides leadership and cooperation. He could identify scums in a single lie. Bad!
  • Underworld Broker - first time playing with her, not sure if I know her before using another UN but most of her posts are concentrated on me due to my entrance and reason for inactivity. And that's a bad take considering my reasons above.
  • MUUGEN - I don't like how Muu seemed to open wolf with Broki when the topic is Gambit. Just seems premeditated to me. This is all but paranoia.
  • AM seriously got 25 posts and all of them are just updates on the eventual end of phase. LOLOLOLOL. Do more buddy @Alwaysmind
  • Indigo was a prime example of piggyback rider. Flower looks bad in this manner.
  • Naomi - I am fairly familiar with how Naomi plays as both town and scum. She's aggressive when scum. I think most people are esp women. Her inactivity sometimes signifies her alignment as like me, she's bored to play when town but that changes over time. When she's being sussed, she will throw a disgusting OMGUS, sus them back, and focus on that particular player. I see several attempts here when Fuji and others sus her and I think you what she did by voting it back.

TOWN LEAN
  • MitchMatch - of all the lower posters, I like hers/his the most because they don't sound fake at first glance.
  • Mashiro - I like Ali's posts just like Mitch. Not trya flood the thread for easier consumption of thoughts is good to me.
  • Michelle - is the lowkey version of Ekko this game. She tries to game solve, cooperate, and call out people. This one is town in my book.
  • Ekko - I ain't reading all his 400+ posts over again but I am caught up and I think than amongst those active players, he's one of the people who actually tried to move the thread and game solve by interacting with other players regardless of the activity. I have paranoia with his activity as it could go either way but most of the time when I played with him, this is the town Ekko I remember.
The rest, Fuji, SK, Al, Bakidou, Destroya, T-Pein, Tentei, Rottkins, Charlie, Kagura, I almost fell asleep reading everything but they are heavy posters and I doubt scum will openly stay on the public radar. They have a lot of back and forth and I view them as TvT tbh. Their objective after 20+ pages is more focused on game-solving. This gives me a ping why Tentei is being voted for.

That being said, I think FOS is quite lean and I wouldn't mind to eradicate the people in my scum list.

if you had players like

ryu
gambit
nessos|(not even posting much)
udell

all coasting, and some agressive players from ab like sk. :pepeke:

not in the mood.
to be honest i don't mind this

the annoying thing about gambit i remember, he active more as scum, and afk as town...:lusalty:
don't remember that far back, your saying no one question innocent scan in that whole player base??

anyways wut do you think of gambit, town or scum?
which post ping you most scummy from him?
:zorothink: trying to lobby my lynch, no?

AL sama

Red Haired
The rest, Fuji, SK, Al, Bakidou, Destroya, T-Pein, Tentei, Rottkins, Charlie, Kagura, I almost fell asleep reading everything but they are heavy posters and I doubt scum will openly stay on the public radar. They have a lot of back and forth and I view them as TvT tbh. Their objective after 20+ pages is more focused on game-solving. This gives me a ping why Tentei is being voted for.
you realize your logic is flawed cause this game is probably multi ball and scums can do these things just as much as townies
  • MUUGEN - I don't like how Muu seemed to open wolf with Broki when the topic is Gambit. Just seems premeditated to me. This is all but paranoia.
this implies you've TMI or something
  • @MitchMatch - of all the lower posters, I like hers/his the most because they don't sound fake at first glance.
  • Mashiro - I like Ali's posts just like Mitch. Not trya flood the thread for easier consumption of thoughts is good to me.
they did nothing that make them townies

Status
Not open for further replies.