• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
considering it says lynch is mandatory on day 0. i assume someone will absorb it or something? like a scum role

why is it mandatory other wise in day 0 but not mandatory on the other days

i think men are more aggressive, women are more emotional

but outliars exist a lot
that texan education is showin'

(i kid)
outliers, more than we're aware of, aren't outliers at all ;)

does kagu come across as emotional to you (implying she's scum that was caught or smth)? reads kinda defeatist but i don't sense it coming from feeling/emotion. just acceptance

Emil

Certified Memelord

(i kid)

does kagu come across as emotional to you (implying she's scum that was caught or smth)? reads kinda defeatist but i don't sense it coming from feeling/emotion. just acceptance
she was a bit emotional yeaterday but not much. shes hiding emotions if anything

baki was more rattled

muugen wasnt emotional at all when he was wagoned

its different from person to person

(this is an interesting line of debate, so FYI i want to show that i know you aren't being malicious again in case that's forgotten. i just like debating)

anecdotal experiences are an understandable explanation. but that's just it--they're anecdotal

if your line of reasoning was that women display aggression /differently/ from men then i would have to agree. but they aren't more aggressive than men. they are more indirectly aggressive and passive about it and you typically see this among some women irl. but dudes are equally aggressive, it's just the distinction that needs to be made here is overt and covert aggression.

because being overt shows people in general a level of honesty that you didn't have to pick up on with subtle cues.

now for naomi specifically, it's interesting because i don't feel she was aggressive in fuji's game so im wondering where you see she's aggro and what that is indicative of for you usually
do you think scum players (man or woman) are more directly aggressive or more passive?
based on study, men are typically more in aggression. Most serial killers are profiled to be a man. While female ones exhibit more remorse when doing a crime. So you're right about that fact. I am aware of it as well. But I am only talking about mafia in general. I could be wrong but my experiences with a few of the people here supports my claim that they do.

Most of the female players we had in our company tended to be more verbally aggressive and defensive when accused by a group of wolves to be scum. They showed agitation defending themselves which cost them their eventual yeeting.

Wolves won the game by purely diversion and stuff. Typical scum MO. All they did was pin these people as wolves and other players wanted them out of the game due to this behaviour.

Experience with Naomi being aggressive. Yes. Like I said, we were playing TOS back in OJ. She was Coven and I was Mafia pretending to be Sheriff. I accused her of being Guilty in my result, got lynched eventually. Before she was lynched, she was kinda hostile. Lmao. There are a few games where she was scum, too which showed the same play. That is how I remember her play. Haven't play with many people here for a long time so that meta might have changed for the better. But I still don't like the fact that she tries to lobby a lynch against me when there are other more inactive players at the time she discussed these with other players. Do I want to vote her? Not yet. I think she's 40/60 - lean scum.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

(i kid)

Ekko should be the last person you should be asking.

was she hostile to you specifically or just in general lol

i would say ill give you the benefit of the doubt but i prefer coming to my own conclusions. mostly because i lean town on her. i wonder if it's because that's the only play im familiar with, though

Status
Not open for further replies.