Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
was she hostile to you specifically or just in general lol

i would say ill give you the benefit of the doubt but i prefer coming to my own conclusions. mostly because i lean town on her. i wonder if it's because that's the only play im familiar with, though
not at all. that may mean she's doing well as scum. lololol

okay let me think

when i arrived (page 112 or whatever), discussion around baki and people voting him started. lots of back and forth between baki and fuji-koon. lots of back and forth between ekko and muugen

then the wagon seemed to take a turn, with some retracting the vote and willing to give baki some chance. (i understand from ekko but from others it kinda pings me)
there were votes placed on kagu even before it led to an official wagon. it feels that it intensified when she returned, i wonder if there was a tipping point

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
If you guys would listen, why not lynch someone who doesn't want to play at all like Udell.

Then you can lie detect me or investigate me.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
okay let me think

when i arrived (page 112 or whatever), discussion around baki and people voting him started. lots of back and forth between baki and fuji-koon. lots of back and forth between ekko and muugen

then the wagon seemed to take a turn, with some retracting the vote and willing to give baki some chance. (i understand from ekko but from others it kinda pings me)
there were votes placed on kagu even before it led to an official wagon. it feels that it intensified when she returned, i wonder if there was a tipping point
Yes the tipping point was me asking Al if he had TMI about me. I just asked in a casual way to see why he was so confident about his read on me. I didn't get expected to be nitpicked like this.

well thats a shame innit lads

how much longer yall need it was a 72 hour day
Weekend es prolly best time to catch nooby, it would xor easier to just ask for opinion on certain ppl instead of expecting bow to read whole thread lol

Okey ngl for possible lie detect bow deesh a full sentence would xor nurbler, stating wibbs yea ur town makes it prolly easier

okay let me think

Yes the tipping point was me asking Al if he had TMI about me. I just asked in a casual way to see why he was so confident about his read on me. I didn't get expected to be nitpicked like this.
It could be well before that. You guys need to trace back the vote sequence and see if there's an attempt to redirect the wagon from someone to kagu. I can't do this. Not really good at back tracking votes. That's why I don't host a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.