I gotta say, people like Akainu are kind of basic with their powers and don't really have a creative mindset.
I understand that his DF is already kind of elementary- You just evaporate people with magma, but he could at least make volcanos or something.
Kuzan can make ice spears/swords, shoot ice out of his fingers like Spiderman and his webs, etc.
Kizaru makes his light bounce off reflective surfaces to compensate for his weakness of only being able to go in a straight line while transformed.
Even Aramaki makes plant fists and imbues Armament in them.
Because the volcano is his awakening:endthis:

Because the volcano is his awakening:endthis:
Punk Hazard didn't have any volcanos iirc and they used their Awakenings on that.
Better antagonists but not the strength to be one.

Doffy wasn't better than them by much. The moment we found out he was wetting his pants from Kaido I wasn't looking forward a 100 chapter arc featuring Doffy, it was a mundane weekly experience.
Aramaki was clapping his ass for Shanks and Kaidou and he's strong.
Being scared of a god tier doesn't mean you can't at least be a top tier.

I gotta say, people like Akainu are kind of basic with their powers and don't really have a creative mindset.
I understand that his DF is already kind of elementary- You just evaporate people with magma, but he could at least make volcanos or something.
Kuzan can make ice spears/swords, shoot ice out of his fingers like Spiderman and his webs, etc.
Kizaru makes his light bounce off reflective surfaces to compensate for his weakness of only being able to go in a straight line while transformed.
Even Aramaki makes plant fists and imbues Armament in them.
Some abilities don't need to much versatility. Kaido for example isn't that versatile with his powers, he uses his strength enhanced by his mythical zoan powers to whack people. Maybe Blazing Bagua stood out since he coats himself in fire and haki becoming sort of a flame wall, but that's his strongest attack.

Same with Akainu's power, it's destructive, lacks versatility but that's about it. I think we are gonna see him create volcanoes with his awakening tho.
Post automatically merged:

It's not about strength

But oda fleshing the antagonists character.

Many still appreciate croc and doffy because of the impact they had as antagonists.

But except for some extreme fans no one wants to have kaido or BM again.
Enel wasn't fleshed then at all, where is his flashback? Not every character needs to be deep. Lucci for example is as one dimensional as it gets. Enel has a god complex, wow what a deep character I can relate too /s

Punk Hazard didn't have any volcanos iirc and they used their Awakenings on that.

Aramaki was clapping his ass for Shanks and Kaidou and he's strong.
Being scared of a god tier doesn't mean you can't at least be a top tier.
Not ready for a 100 chapter arc featuring a pussy villain

Some abilities don't need to much versatility. Kaido for example isn't that versatile with his powers, he uses his strength enhanced by his mythical zoan powers to whack people. Maybe Blazing Bagua stood out since he coats himself in fire and haki becoming sort of a flame wall, but that's his strongest attack.

Same with Akainu's power, it's destructive, lacks versatility but that's about it. I think we are gonna see him create volcanoes with his awakening tho.

Enel wasn't fleshed then at all, where is his flashback? Not every character needs to be deep. Lucci for example is as one dimensional as it gets. Enel has a god complex, wow what a deep character I can relate too /s
You are ignoring like 80% of what is made of a character:endthis:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

They are antagonists. They will have traits like god conplex or torturous or murderous

So definitely no one will relate to them.

But for me its about whether live upto their portrayal or not.

BB is opportunistic fucker who can backstab anyone for his gains. We can't relate to him . But as an antagonist he is great because he lives upto his portrayal

Kaidou can make air slashes in dragon form, sling energy beams at you ( Vajra Arrow ), etc.
Akainu just hits you with Magma.
Not ready for a 100 chapter arc featuring a pussy villain
Lol, fair.

If you want deep complex writing anime is the wrong place to look at, Enel's "depth" is having a god complex, lol

And what exactly is Crocodile's depth anyway, we know as much about his past as about Kaido lol. By that logic Doffy and Big Mom have more depth than Kaido/Crocodile/Enel/Lucci combined. But we know how people feel about Big Mom, while Doflamingo's arc was dogshit.

Punk hazard did have a volcanos

Edit nvm I see what you mean
I wonder if it specifically takes his Awakening to do that.

If PH climate change is related to logia awakening then I wonder how kizaru awakening would look like
Enies Lobby ( Imagine Kizaru and Fujitora fought, that'd be the result I think )