Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you voting baki again?

you’ve been playing pretty sloppy and lazy.

you indie odd?

I’m 200% ok with flower and down for gambit but his recent post read genuine at least.

if it frustrates you then why the fuck are you playing here, you can leave. stop using this as an excuse to play like utter and absolute trash.

you realize you are making yourself look like scum not us. your constant I don’t trust anyone I don’t need to prove myself blah blah blah is fucking annoying.

yes you do need to prove yourself, you’re not confirmed. I don’t trust anyone yet I’m still playing and engaging everyone do you see me bitching and complaining about it that’s the name of the fucking game. grow up.

so you don’t intend on doing anything until you have abilities to use?

yawn. this excuse from you udell and the others is so annoying. your previous slot had ample time to do anything outside of spite and decided to just do nothing while you continue to do this is while sheeping is beyond me if you said I’ll begin playing starting d1 as I’m too behind to fully commit to anything and didn’t just sheep a kagu vote from pein without knowing any knowledge is scum indicitve of you.

oh why are you sheeping this vote - given your standpoint on not playing lazy and being Town leader and doesn’t seem like you’re actually caught up?

reasons.

Kekko is at least engaging and playing the game I haven’t liked flowers slot and she’s playing too lazy for my liking. she still hasn’t actually try to engage the game in any way.
Nah jus smokin

you want to see if town is compotent? lynching u is a very compotent play. u have done nothing to help so far.
Why do you keep quoting me, I already instructed you to do so.
meta and defensive jeez, what happen to you lol at my pressure.
I stated a fact, I'm happy to see you have nothing to say for yourself. Which means I am right. Come at me with more pressure, I welcome the challenge.

AL sama

Red Haired
udell being pressure call it cute of me, then when continue to pressure he blew up and called me scum then ranted about omgus/meta as that has anything to do with my pressure on him.

looked really defensive, then we get flower agreeing with scum naomi points lmao
to me whatever udell did is NAI and I have a null read on him for now

yeah gambit saying i am only focused on him this game, and then giving juliet credit for coming with my reads qoutes,

and have weird narrative and declaring i am motivated as scum, and am scum to play this way.

will put him on perma ignore.

to much stupidity[/QUOTE]
it's happening. the terms being used. lololol

Why do you keep quoting me, I already instructed you to do so.

I stated a fact, I'm happy to see you have nothing to say for yourself. Which means I am right. Come at me with more pressure, I welcome the challenge.
someone invest him for me, if he scan innocent and rolls godfather later

don't complain to me later

:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.