• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I mean, from little i remember from FF game where we're scum, i'm pretty sure we both were in complete denial trying to survive whatever it takes. I have hard time seeing scum Kagu giving up basically.

Rn i'd want to off one of Baki, Udell and Mitch.
I didn't give up but people are too inactive. I also made a mistake of saying that thing about TMI so I guess I have to pay for it lol

But you can always go after them next phase. All the best Charlie, you were my town read. :)

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Players can opt to bet for lynches. This bet has to occur during the night, and you bet on the upcomming day's lynchee, by paying in. Players who correctly guessed the upcomming lynch will share the pool between themselves.
honestly this is a pretty sick mech hahaha
Gambling Den 2 - Blank Out
This is a game for 10 players (5v5) and it may last up to 3 cycles, dependig on the traffic.
Gambling Den 3 - Sequence X
A massive RPS FFA for 3 players.
when/how do these events actually start and how can we participate - rej or if someone here has the answer?
Gambling Den 4 - Pot Goblin's Pot o'Greed
The Pot o'Greed is a lottery game, which is autonomously running. It collects points from wagons and players can rig the pot anytime they want.
Once the points reach certain thresholds, players will either get rewarded or punished. Also minigames may appear.
-The pot collects one point for each wagon at the end of a day. A wagon needs atleast 3 votes to be considered a wagon.
-Players can attune abilities or money into the pot. One Arsenal ability = 2 points. 10.000 gold = 1 point.
Sample: Commands
Pay "Ability Name" to Pot.
Pay 10.000 to Pot.
Rules of Creation:
For basic creation, you can create any ability you find on forums/wikis/guides.
But I will exclude the possibility to create destructive abilities and revives, aswell as abilities that angle the game through phase shortening or flavour investigations.
For advanced ability creation, for example in events, the same rules will apply. Tho you will be able to create supervised, conditional versions of above restricted abilities.
A restriction is a layer to the ability, that makes it's safe use not guaranteed under normal circumstances.
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THESE 2 TO ME.
Special Mechanic - Dummy Roles

This game will contain dummy roles. They might appear in the game under certain circumstances. Dummy roles are fully automated roles that work autonomously. You might not know what dummy roles are present, but their automated actions will appear in write-ups. You have the ability to target dummy roles with your actions, in order to do so you will have to use an action on the flavour name of the dummy role.
Enjoy the chaos, enjoy the support, or maybe, hunt them down?
lmfao this will be quite the shitshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.