Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Last Weebs was the best Weebs ever.

Everyone in a state of chaos and me diving into the depths of the Abyss to get Craddle-chan to fulfill my deepest wish.

A glorious Weebs game.

Outcome - 10/10

Putting myself through the ordeal - Hell lol

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Which would make you look worst when I flip but hey I'm having fun. All I can say is that I'm town. A player like me trying to convinced people I'm town has never ended well. It's also a waste of my time to town read people this early. Good luck getting me lynched though. I just kinda like you if I am being honest. Especially when you said hostile indie confirmed at my entry post. I wouldn't enter like that as a hostile indie, when I get indie I literally play nice with reads so I can kill everyone at night. You have been trying to get me lynch, which is good, be consistent. It will make you look good IF you flip town.
:milaugh:
Your posts are like bombs really. I like them and they are absolutely hilarious. I wanted to stay alive for a few more days, use my role and abilities. Besides you said that you don't mind if you get lynched so I was trying to steer them into your direction. Good luck ^^

I didn't give up. It's just that I ran out of my stock of gatorade.
Yoooo i'm in tears. Why yall killing the best player? Not sure if this is town tilt or scum tilt but you are cracking me up.
Pretty sure that's giving up tho xd

Rn i'll just vote Udell, might change it later. At best he's coasting scum, at town that's just trolling and refuse to work with town, so even if he's town, i wouldn't say that losing him would be an issue xd no offense

Vote Lynch Udell
None taken.

Alright.

And no @Dr. Watson I don't have any strong reads yet besides me being pretty confident Pein is Town due to his play and view on Miller claims in the Wrestling game from Poyser. I also like Al and buy his claim.

Aries is Town or Indie, too, I think. Fuji slight Town. SK a mini Town lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.