• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also depends on how the night lynch is used. Sallu, the strongest Townie last Weebs, was killed by a night lynch our team basically hijacked. If scum created this ability and use it in endgame it can be fatal.
Didnt think of this tbh. But even end game they wouldnt have majority when using this ability. Since if they did they wouldve already won.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yo, that's what effect of this dummy (?) says:

Naofumi Iwatani
Benign
[Shield Hero] - Protect the lynched player D0, sacrificing yourself in return. Naofumi will pass his will onto the player he protects.

What did you get?
I got a cool shield ^^

As expected from the shield hero.

Imagine spending 72 hours discussing etc to get a no lynch. Such a troll ending of that phase.

@Kagurashii did you use that ability to save yourself?
Nah looks like I triggered one of the game mechanics.

I dont know about that part, I just think ESC the role that made this tourney gets the most voted ability. Not sure about the winner as well.
Rej did mention prizes though.
i mean, maybe they both take it, idk

i'd guess ESC gets ability and winner something like +1 vp passive or random one shot, not something broken

Hmmmm I would suggest to every one of us to out the ability they created. If we want someone to get buffs from this tournament then I suggest we do it on the basis of the most townie player we think to be able to get the buffs. I prefer to vote for a player who I town read than vote based on the technical part of the ability.

i mean, if my read on kagu is right and we got town protected from lynch + a weapon against waves, it's absolute win

but tbh, that would be better if it happened after 24h or even 48h

The way how I interpreted entry 3, when a town gets lynched there will be a night lynch but there won't be night talk and we vote players in the pm?

Can someone clear this up for me because if this is how I interpreted it, then scum can easily take advantage over this by all voting the same player and that's bad if scum will be doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.