• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But honestly I think we just need a better understanding of how this entry thing works, does the winner of the entry get the ability? does whoever this ESC dude get the ability created?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
What do you mean? I got from him only. Hence the passing of the will.
Means when I saw the WU I thought "Hmmm maybe this is how the shield goes to a player"

I did watch the anime "Rising Of The Shield Hero" from which Naofumi and the waves and the Legendary Weapons are from.

Now I expect Raphtalia and Filo to appear too :smoothy:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The way how I interpreted entry 3, when a town gets lynched there will be a night lynch but there won't be night talk and we vote players in the pm?

Can someone clear this up for me because if this is how I interpreted it, then scum can easily take advantage over this by all voting the same player and that's bad if scum will be doing this.
At first glance it seems it will work like that.

But honestly I think we just need a better understanding of how this entry thing works, does the winner of the entry get the ability? does whoever this ESC dude get the ability created?
Alongside glory and legend status, there will be some reward mechanism involved. This shall motivate you to give it your all! See ya on stage!

if the prize for winning the voting would be that ability, Rej wouldn't just say "some reward mechanism". winner gets something else

which would mean ESC gets ability, otherwise what's the point of making abilities

or ESC starts as vanilla and gets all of them anyway xd

We dont even know if the user of the tourneys ability is town or not, for all we know what we are voting for is what they will get as an ability. Id rather give them an extra lynch in case a town dies. Worst case scenario they never use it and its a wasted ability if they are scum. If they are town then thats good for us.
Here is my reasoning for why voting the third entry is good no matter the scenario. @SoulKiller @Destroya @Worst @Flower @Charlie @MonochromeYoru @Mashiro Blue @Kagurashii @Juliet ,etc.

Vote for Your President now!

[Presidental Campaign] has been activated!

Players are asked to silently vote for their prefered choice as president! Vote in your role DM between:

Joe Biden

VERSUS

Chika Fujiwara

The president will receive benefits. You have time until the cycle ends.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Means when I saw the WU I thought "Hmmm maybe this is how the shield goes to a player"

I did watch the anime "Rising Of The Shield Hero" from which Naofumi and the waves and the Legendary Weapons are from.

Now I expect Raphtalia and Filo to appear too :smoothy:
Yeah I read the summary of this series ^^

Since the shield is present then the others like sword, bow and spear should also be around and what triggers them. Very exciting ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.