• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wazzup yall! Just wanna let u guys know that I'll be out on a vaca. But will drop right in from time to time.

Anyone who reference Aqua should be grandpa rn. Lololol

On the psychic like stuff, could.be random or the real stuff but with the number of names put in there, will be pretty tough to deduct. And it's too convenient to put an outed/claimed miller there. Lmao.

Also the wording, there are two scum rather than 2 scums. It sounds the typical phising attempts we receive via emails. Which means highly likely fake.
You caught up or got any reads to share my dude.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I guess Im dumb then.

Lmao, did you? Thats brutal.
I was an hitman indie and needed to off Leomon so that was the way I went about to get to him.

It's the same game where I faked my own death so no one would target me with abilites.

Wazzup yall! Just wanna let u guys know that I'll be out on a vaca. But will drop right in from time to time.

Anyone who reference Aqua should be grandpa rn. Lololol

On the psychic like stuff, could.be random or the real stuff but with the number of names put in there, will be pretty tough to deduct. And it's too convenient to put an outed/claimed miller there. Lmao.

Also the wording, there are two scum rather than 2 scums. It sounds the typical phising attempts we receive via emails. Which means highly likely fake.
hmmm. i like the last part of this post bc i vibes with it but you seem to zero in on it (the entry) too

what other entries do you think are town favored
or entries that we should avoid?

hmmm. i like the last part of this post bc i vibes with it but you seem to zero in on it (the entry) too

what other entries do you think are town favored
or entries that we should avoid?
Zero in? Which means?

I didn't read the rest after seeing entey 3. And I already put up a vote. Not changing it.

retro claimed the detective boys one.
alright will update!

1. Weeb Council - Flower
[Weeb Council][Active] - During the day, activate this to create a night talk the following night phase. [2-shots]

2. I AM TOWNIE!!! - Ekko
[I am townier!!!][Active] - You can target a player and challenge them to a towniness contest. The player with the least amount of lynch votes on them at the end of that day wins the contest and gains a double action the following night, or the ability to grant another player a double action. [1 cycle cooldown]

3. Bond of Fate - Fuji
[Bond of Fate][Active] - In the event of a town being lynched activate this to allow for a night lynch. This does not enable a night chat. [1-shot]

4. Detective Boys - Dr watson
[Detective Boys][Active] - You may target a player during the night phase, and place either a Bounty or a Gratuity on them.
If you place a Bounty, a player at random will be told that they must get them lynched the following cycle. If they succeed in doing so, they will receive a double action biff for the next cycle.
If you place a Gratuity, a player at random will be told they must ensure that said player survives the cycle. If the player fails to keep their target alive, they will be roleblocked through immunities for the following cycle. [1 cycle cooldown]

5. Disruption Cube -scum
[Disruption Cube][Passive] - You investigate as innocent. When targeted with an investigation ability you absorb the ability into a one shot copy of the ability. The investigator then has to toss a one shot copy of the ability. The secondary effect of this ability can only occur once in the game!

6. Archangel's Judgment - Blue
[Archangel's Judgment][Day Active] - Calling upon the Archangel's power, and after 6 players have died in the game, you may pass judgement unto a player of your choice, as retribution for killing the weebs. You will get a list of 3 players and you have to brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If you correctly guess the player who killed the weebs and mark them guilty, you'll kill him regular. Alternatively if you're killed, [Archangel's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time you must correctly guess who killed you and it will be a superkill. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. [1-shot]

7. Weeball - Charlie (pervert with a whip and jail cell)
[Weebball][Active] - Revolutionary invention essential for catching and storing Weebs. Each cycle, try to capture a Weeb by guessing their role. If you guess their role correctly, gain a copy of one of their abilities for the next cycle only. Guess wrong and you won't be able to use this ability next cycle. Certain abilities cannot be copied. Critical Capture - Once per game, if you guess both their alignment and role, you'll also have an option to jail them for a cycle.

8. Barbie Girl -mango.ver2 aka Alwaysmind
Barbie Girl][Active] - Life is plastic and fantastic, you can fake a write up that has yet to be posted. [2-shots]

9. Blessing of Heaves - SK
[Blessing of the Heavens][Passive] - If you were ever to die in the game via a regular kill or superkill, redirect your fate and swipe a player of your choosing to die instead of you. Choose the player within 24 hours of receiving this item. While this passive is effective, the holder of this passive, won't be able to get protected! [1-shot]

10. Peeper - Dest(pervert)
[Peeper][Active] - Target someone at night and if they are successful with an action, copy the action as a one-shot. [3-shots]

11. The Beauty Of Voluntary -baki(claimed he did 11)
[The Beauty Of Voluntary][Active] - Investigate a player. If this ability ever fails, a random player will receive a one-shot cop ability, but the investigation has a 60% chance to give the sane result. [1-shot]

12. Al
[Bending Reality][Active] - You can target any write up and redo it by adding, removing or changing certain parts. Does not rewrite faction kills or converts. [4 cycles cooldown][you can't add more then 1 kill 1 revive or 1 game removal]

This is my scummy entrance. First of all, I am inactive because I am no longer that invested in playing mafia anymore. I still want to play, but I will not waste my time in beating Ekko and Fuji's 412 and 345 respectively, whilst half of it is mere chit-chats. Try being a single dad to 4 kids and get back to me to say how should I go along with the fast-paced flow of the game. This is overwhelming for me. I tried to do some Iso though, starting from the lowest posters cuz I think that THE ACTIVE ones are pretty harder to read considering how they significantly control the game thread. Whilst activity is NAI of one's alignment, inactivity is likewise my very wise friends. LOLOLOLOL

NULL
  • Lord Evil - 4 posts. Greetings, alibis, and goodbye.
  • Random Asshole - 7 posts. Can't blame a guy who is playing another game. People have reasons. Voted MUUGEN and pooped.
  • Aries - I haven't played with him albeit I know him so I am hyped to finally play with him. Not sure he's not taking the stage.
  • Udell - only has 20 posts but his latest post seemed a genuine take and it doesn't sound aggressive at all. I have known him for years. He does lead the town but when he's scum, he actually sucks. He doesn't suck but I need to see more from him.
  • Mango/Watson - not sure how he's scummy to some eyes but I think he's just having fun while others do the same. No? I haven't seen Mango as town tho so it could be his ultimate meta. LOLOLOLOL. It's all on Watson now.
  • ODD - it's Odd to put Odd in the scum pool when he's only talked about weeds in his 30+ posts. LOLOLOL. Need to see more from him. He could probably be taking the back seat for now but town Odd will certainly solve.
  • Juliet's town play is designed to lead the town and eventually establish her place in the core. But I don't see that here. I have played as scum with Julie multiple times and won almost all of it. She lurks in the background, CWAC, and joins the wagon. A quarter of their (Naomi) posts/interaction is centred on me and I think they are tryna dislodge someone who is an easy pick due to inactivity when half of the players here are inactive. It could easily be conveyed as Naomi's move to pin me down as scum because although Juliet has lesser posts, it's got more substance than Naomi.
SCUM LEAN
  • Xlaw - promised to provide a read but his posts remained forced at 10. Scum Law tends to hide beneath the sheep. This is a good sign he's a wolf.
  • Same could be told with my boy @Ryu Kishi
  • Zolo - I didn't know he was playing but none of his post has substance. And I am offended he's got more posts than me.
  • Nessos also looks bad. Town Nessy provides leadership and cooperation. He could identify scums in a single lie. Bad!
  • Underworld Broker - first time playing with her, not sure if I know her before using another UN but most of her posts are concentrated on me due to my entrance and reason for inactivity. And that's a bad take considering my reasons above.
  • MUUGEN - I don't like how Muu seemed to open wolf with Broki when the topic is Gambit. Just seems premeditated to me. This is all but paranoia.
  • AM seriously got 25 posts and all of them are just updates on the eventual end of phase. LOLOLOLOL. Do more buddy @Alwaysmind
  • Indigo was a prime example of piggyback rider. Flower looks bad in this manner.
  • Naomi - I am fairly familiar with how Naomi plays as both town and scum. She's aggressive when scum. I think most people are esp women. Her inactivity sometimes signifies her alignment as like me, she's bored to play when town but that changes over time. When she's being sussed, she will throw a disgusting OMGUS, sus them back, and focus on that particular player. I see several attempts here when Fuji and others sus her and I think you what she did by voting it back.

TOWN LEAN
  • MitchMatch - of all the lower posters, I like hers/his the most because they don't sound fake at first glance.
  • Mashiro - I like Ali's posts just like Mitch. Not trya flood the thread for easier consumption of thoughts is good to me.
  • Michelle - is the lowkey version of Ekko this game. She tries to game solve, cooperate, and call out people. This one is town in my book.
  • Ekko - I ain't reading all his 400+ posts over again but I am caught up and I think than amongst those active players, he's one of the people who actually tried to move the thread and game solve by interacting with other players regardless of the activity. I have paranoia with his activity as it could go either way but most of the time when I played with him, this is the town Ekko I remember.
The rest, Fuji, SK, Al, Bakidou, Destroya, T-Pein, Tentei, Rottkins, Charlie, Kagura, I almost fell asleep reading everything but they are heavy posters and I doubt scum will openly stay on the public radar. They have a lot of back and forth and I view them as TvT tbh. Their objective after 20+ pages is more focused on game-solving. This gives me a ping why Tentei is being voted for.

That being said, I think FOS is quite lean and I wouldn't mind to eradicate the people in my scum list.
So I see your scum read of Naomi remains, you first based it on meta of her OMGUS people that sus her but I saw her do that as town too, so did you develop a further read on her to build upon the initial one or does it remain solely meta?

Status
Not open for further replies.