• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr. Watson why did u shift to Muugen? Not sure if this vote has bearing at all as Kagu is leading way ahead of him. Did u justify this vote?
it didn't have any swway nor any bearing
>CFDing toward end of phase

noted
Vote lynch Muugen

however, encouraging CFD is pinging me
but his push/encouragement for CFD is not really a town trait if that makes sense. when i play fooj's game with him, he was absolutely adamant about placing his vote on someone he scumread and parked it. his read remained - like with when he viewed ratchet as scum.
this is the exact opposite of what townie him would do

unless you think that he does this CFDing as town, maybe im missing something? i may even be misremembering.

yeah am on chrome lmao, it sometime lag me on other sites.
Try Opera its pretty good and isnt a memory hog.
Essentially yes, I don't feel like he's sus at all.
Can you explain your read here? And she wasnt in your town reads list so did you develop the Kagu read after that post?

She got more violent verbally I talked about how I sus her. Calling me words.
Lol what did she say? Cause Im looking at your interractions and finding nothing so far.

I mean sure. But that's more likely a townie ability she flipped there.
Thats not her ability, its a dummy role that auto protects the lynched person D0.

Lol what did she say? Cause Im looking at your interractions and finding nothing so far.

because there is nothing lmao

he prob executioner with this push it make me think or scum confident can coast all game and still win. by just mention i don't like naomi to look like scum hunting...

like jeez holy muffins, :gokulaugh:

because there is nothing lmao

he prob executioner with this push it make me think or scum confident can coast all game and still win. by just mention i don't like naomi to look like scum hunting...

like jeez holy muffins, :gokulaugh:
If he's an exe then he's doing a pretty shit job at pushing you so I doubt he is lmao.

[vote lynch tpein]

this was gonna be the reason I didn't play weebs was cause of tpein that I almost canceled my sign up. I'm far from flustered and bothered. But you have this habit of just being massively annoying in games for no reason. And then you generally don't add nothing to games. I know you have a personal issue with me and that's fine. I was kinda hoping you'd leave it alone. So, I'm gonna park my vote here. If people wanna vote me out fine. If people don't wanna listen to my explanation fine. If people who know my scum game doesn't wanna speak up and who know my scum game and that I'd never ever make it this easy as scum to catch me. Because @Ekkologix knows this as well as a few others.

Then vote me.

why everyone silent now? Where is all my voters at now? Silent? In your scum chats debating how your gonna do this? Forgot that a lot of you don't know my scum meta. And, this is pretty much my town meta. Ballsy. Don't give a fuck, aggressive as hell. Super fucking active. Don't try to blend. @Ariess can attest to this. @Random Asshole Hell anyone who has ever been on a mafia team with me. @Nessos, @oddoddfruit the list is long.

[vote lynch tpein]

this was gonna be the reason I didn't play weebs was cause of tpein that I almost canceled my sign up. I'm far from flustered and bothered. But you have this habit of just being massively annoying in games for no reason. And then you generally don't add nothing to games. I know you have a personal issue with me and that's fine. I was kinda hoping you'd leave it alone. So, I'm gonna park my vote here. If people wanna vote me out fine. If people don't wanna listen to my explanation fine. If people who know my scum game doesn't wanna speak up and who know my scum game and that I'd never ever make it this easy as scum to catch me. Because @Ekkologix knows this as well as a few others.

Then vote me.
Otherwise, I'm town.
creating a ability to scan innocent

make me think scum ability to pass on to other scum mate if they get claim scan me. for later invest.
5. Disruption Cube -scum
[Disruption Cube][Passive] - You investigate as innocent. When targeted with an investigation ability you absorb the ability into a one shot copy of the ability. The investigator then has to toss a one shot copy of the ability. The secondary effect of this ability can only occur once in the game!

where the sign up list, we be able to narrow it down to who this is for number 5 now.
also investigator loosing there copy..with toss mention.

my reason to vote you.

creating a ability to scan innocent

make me think scum ability to pass on to other scum mate if they get claim scan me. for later invest.

also investigator loosing there copy..with toss mention.

my reason to vote you.
Oh I can see your reason. But I also know you didn't read nothing I said because you didn't even know I submitted the ability. I'm even willing to bet you didn't read why I created that ability. Go back and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.