• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was so scummy I'd just denied the ability and create strife with someone else and how would you be able to argue it otherwise, it'd be my word versus there's with no way to prove it. You need to be a little bit smarter and actually think.

Oh I can see your reason. But I also know you didn't read nothing I said because you didn't even know I submitted the ability. I'm even willing to bet you didn't read why I created that ability. Go back and read.
yes i already read the part

where you mention, i wanted to catch scum voting for said ability.

but we cant even see who voting...

do you always mock people who follow lynch on you, while asking please don't sus me.

how would this look better in your case? :ohreally:

to ask people to claim who they vote. which i doubt everyone would if it scum.

i voted flower btw incase anyone ask.

it's not mocking. I'm merely stating a fact. T-Pein is not a good judge of my character with the history we have. The dislike we have for each other. This is spite and he is not coming from a place of honesty. Not meant to be disrespectful but I'm just calling it how I see it.

it's not mocking. I'm merely stating a fact. T-Pein is not a good judge of my character with the history we have. The dislike we have for each other. This is spite and he is not coming from a place of honesty. Not meant to be disrespectful but I'm just calling it how I see it.
what has he done past game?

are you saying he tunnels you every game? as town or scum?

do you always mock people who follow lynch on you, while asking please don't sus me.

how would this look better in your case? :ohreally:

to ask people to claim who they vote. which i doubt everyone would if it scum.

i voted flower btw incase anyone ask.

that's not all I said. This is making you look bad. I want you to repeat to me what I said in reference to the created ability to make sure you actually read what I said and that you are coming to a conclusion yourself. Not off the words of someone like t-pein. Really think this one through.

If I was so scummy I'd just denied the ability and create strife with someone else and how would you be able to argue it otherwise, it'd be my word versus there's with no way to prove it. You need to be a little bit smarter and actually think.
Well the thing is the people who joined the contest joined by quoting the writeup in the thread. So they are known and we wouldve found out what you submitted sooner or later. You couldve tried to get ahead of it by claiming.

Anyways Im not too familiar with your scum meta so I cant speak on that but it does feel like you tried to get ahead of this thing once people started claiming their submissions from my pov. I read your explanations and it could be plausible you indeed tried to catch scum who would vote for your ability but there is no scum dumb enough who would vote for an ability that allows to show up inno when votes are visible. Also they dont even know if they'll get the ability themselves because to me it seems likelier that ESC will get it so idk about this plan here.

Well the thing is the people who joined the contest joined by quoting the writeup in the thread. So they are known and we wouldve found out what you submitted sooner or later. You couldve tried to get ahead of it by claiming.

Anyways Im not too familiar with your scum meta so I cant speak on that but it does feel like you tried to get ahead of this thing once people started claiming their submissions from my pov. I read your explanations and it could be plausible you indeed tried to catch scum who would vote for your ability but there is no scum dumb enough who would vote for an ability that allows to show up inno when votes are visible. Also they dont even know if they'll get the ability themselves because to me it seems likelier that ESC will get it so idk about this plan here.
Well that's the thing, If I were scum I would have talked this shit out with my team, yes? Again that's why I am pointing to people who know my scum game. WHich you were a host of my last scum game here and know this about me. So you do have knowledge of me as a scum player in a host capacity. And, you know as scum I wouldn't be dumb enough to make this mistake. Come on now.

that's not all I said. This is making you look bad. I want you to repeat to me what I said in reference to the created ability to make sure you actually read what I said and that you are coming to a conclusion yourself. Not off the words of someone like t-pein. Really think this one through.
anyone not voting number 3 is bad

so i am scum because i like flower idea instead of blind firing vote at town? who scum will most likely take advantage of.

:pepecafe:

so it was sk,gambo,al,tentei not liking people not voting number 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.