• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I appreciate your activity, I am too playing because I am excited for this game in all honesty. But how you handle yourself in real life is a YOU problem and using that as an excuse for your behavior means little to me in the world of mafia, it's actually WIFOM territory at this point. I am here trying to figure out scum to townie, not interested in your soup story. Don't try and bring stuff to make me feel empathy for you.
Why are quoting something I told Dest? I dont particularly care about how it makes you feel nor should it affect you. By all means enjoy your game. And dont call it a soup story, its super insensitive.

I did think it of it at the beginning yes, but that's because when I asked about it, you popped up and told me this what happens for the winner and I went from there. But when I was catching up and saw how you been persistent about it pinged me bad and I figured I would go back and double check for myself and saw nothing of such note and went ahead and brought it up and questioned you about it and what did you say? 'It makes most sense, you are dumb as fuck if you don't think like that' and then we saw your little meltdown opera.
Yeah and what happened when you brought it up? You couldnt produce a sensible argument for what else would ESC get from this contest. So this theory is as valid as anything else. You realize most of the people just came in and voted entry 3 anyways. Its not like I needed to encourage people to do it because anyone with working eyes will realize its the best option.

Except you of course who somehow found it sus and when I told you it was mine doubled down on it.

Your last post can be answered with this again because you are repeating your argument and not answering mine.

So yeah you are lying, you kept repeating the same shit over and over and couldnt answer me correctly what ETC actually got out of this whole deal if not the ability itself and then rewarded the winner with something.

It makes sense to me, @T-Pein™ and many others.

You say Im pushing a false narrative but what makes you think its wrong? Its a theory that makes sense. You on the other hand came in peddling that ETC didnt get nothing and the abilities were for show and uh the winner wins something. But ETC what does he get? Who knows.

Genius bro.

I literally went over all these points, if you paid more attentions to my post and looked at all the points I made and properly discussed them instead of having a meltdown.

You expect me to answer you what a damn role gets out of it? i don't fucking know, for all I know it might be a trigger event, it might be able to get any damn abilities it want, it might not get anything at all. WHY are you assuming things and pushing heavily for it is my problem? your intentions, you being presistent about it when no one else is discussing it as much as you to the point I had to go back myself and double check it myself and nothing indicates anything you say. 'Oh that's how I would make my role' argument makes no sense cause rej and ratchet ain't you.

I def can see you as scum push such play to buff your role. You ignore everything and keep repeating the same few points over and over again. It's tiering.

Not sure why you are pinging others to validate your point? weak.

Why are quoting something I told Dest? I dont particularly care about how it makes you feel nor should it affect you. By all means enjoy your game. And dont call it a soup story, its super insensitive.
Go back and check who you replied to.....

Yeah and what happened when you brought it up? You couldnt produce a sensible argument for what else would ESC get from this contest. So this theory is as valid as anything else. You realize most of the people just came in and voted entry 3 anyways. Its not like I needed to encourage people to do it because anyone with working eyes will realize its the best option.

Except you of course who somehow found it sus and when I told you it was mine doubled down on it.
Says the guy who went full tantrum from a mere questioning and started having a meltdown live. You behave and act like a child.

I literally went over all these points, if you paid more attentions to my post and looked at all the points I made and properly discussed them instead of having a meltdown.

You expect me to answer you what a damn role gets out of it? i don't fucking know, for all I know it might be a trigger event, it might be able to get any damn abilities it want, it might not get anything at all.

See you're finally answering me instead of just ignoring this part, alright so then if you dont know what ESC gets why is it such a bad thing for people to assume he might get one of the abilities from this? Or maybe the winning one? It made sense to me so I went with it. That you think its false is fine but present an alternative maybe?

WHY are you assuming things and pushing heavily for it is my problem? your intentions, you being presistent about it when no one else is discussing it as much as you to the point I had to go back myself and double check it myself and nothing indicates anything you say. 'Oh that's how I would make my role' argument makes no sense cause rej and ratchet ain't you.
I am discussing it as much as I do because I want it to win, in the event we get the night lynch its good.

I def can see you as scum push such play to buff your role. You ignore everything and keep repeating the same few points over and over again. It's tiering.
Bro, are you even aware of yourself? That is you. You are literally wasting everyone's godamn time. If I was scum I just wouldnt say a single thing, the entry was gonna win anyways. No need to go hard on it.

Not sure why you are pinging others to validate your point? weak.
Pinging people that also thought the same thing as I.

See you're finally answering me instead of just ignoring this part, alright so then if you dont know what ESC gets why is it such a bad thing for people to assume he might get one of the abilities from this? Or maybe the winning one? It made sense to me so I went with it. That you think its false is fine but present an alternative maybe?
I already literally answered that and I am merely repeating myself at this point because you keep ignoring everything and circling back on the same thing over and over again.

I am discussing it as much as I do because I want it to win, in the event we get the night lynch its good.
Uhuh sure...

Bro, are you even aware of yourself? That is you. You are literally wasting everyone's godamn time. If I was scum I just wouldnt say a single thing, the entry was gonna win anyways. No need to go hard on it.
Hahaha I find it funny you are telling me to be aware of yourself, when you need a hard look in the mirror. Who's time ? yours? is it really a waste of time if I am able to read you better? not to me? I am here to catch scum, if it means I have to question and interrogate players I will do it.

It's your intentions fuji, your intentions and your persistent to push a narrative is what pinged me bad, if you did not say anything I would of probably never went back to check at all.

Pinging people that also thought the same thing as I.

People who do that usually do it to validate themselves under pressure.

Gambit strikes me as uninformed tbh, he came off town reading Kagura because of this:

He believed that ability was Kagus when just by taking a few seconds to read the role it becomes clear its not hers and its more of a game mechanic.

I doubt scum Gambit would make a mistake like that as his mates wouldve likely discussed what happened to the lynch ad nauseum in their PM.
@SoulKiller think Gambit is town or alteast not with a group because of the above.

Wait I thought you called me saying I put my drunk father to bed after he insulted and yelled at me a soup story, my bad @SoulKiller I guess you're not as cold hearted as I thought.
In a game of mafia I operate on a different mentality, people using real life stories etc into the game I brush off because it does nothing to help me read a player, if anything it look bad in my eyes because they are using WIFOM to defend certain behavior or a situation and let people gain empathy and cloud my judgement to read a player. So I put all of that aside in the game of mafia. Yes I am cold hearted, you are correct. I will support a person to best of my abilities anywhere outside of a mafia game. But when it comes to mafia and inside mafia game (environment), I am no one friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.