• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always operate on hunches and try to put myself in the shoes of people. Like what would I do or say as scum. Of course it will differ from person to person based on their personality and such but I find it very unlikely scum would be that oblivious in regards to what happened around Kagu.
Some players act oblivious on purpose to trick players, hence why I am not confident to brush it off as non TMI. What I can say though is that as of right now It's safe to say he ain't a priority player to pursue right now.

What do you think of Flower so far? Also Worst?

Mashiro Blue
Random Asshole

Ariess
Juliet
Ekkologix
Alwaysmind
Rottkins
MonochromeYoru
Charlie
T-Pein™

Kagurashii
Worst

Gambit
Dr. Watson
Zolo
oddoddfruit
Michelle

Fujishiro
AL sama
MUUGEN
Destroya

SoulKiller
Flower

Lord Tentei
BakiDou

Where I feel Im at rn, removed inactives like Ryu, Xlaw, UB,etc cause Idk how to categorize them rn. Id lynch from anything not green.

Really dont give a shit your antics ain't working fam. I know I'm town..I know who I am. I'm not putting my role out to possible scum that is obviously on this wagon. Some of them are also very inactive. The Michelle vote. Sheeping. Tpein rolled fucking scum mothafucka ain't no indie with a special conditon. If ya do investgate him likely will come back innocent either way.

Since that happens to godfathers..you are pushing me cause you thought as godfather first person you need out is me. And it's because you know one way or another I'm gonna find out who you are. I'm gonna find out who you are. I don't think you are who you are. And soul taker if you aren't scum you just gonna be guilty by association.

Some players act oblivious on purpose to trick players, hence why I am not confident to brush it off as non TMI. What I can say though is that as of right now It's safe to say he ain't a priority player to pursue right now.
That is true but his posts seemed genuine to me tbh, he looked confused af. Yeah he shouldnt be in the near POE rn.
What do you think of Flower so far?
Flower asked me If I was town, I said yes she said ok look forward to day 1. So I assumed she has something that only works on town. I asked her earlier to do it and she said wait lmao. She isnt here rn but I know she went to drink outside.

She neutral to me rn until further developments.

Also Worst?
A bit too tame for me atm. Scum lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.