Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he voted Kagura.....so what ?

We should look at all of those who pushed for her D0 first....
He claimed to be this:

Naofumi Iwatani
Benign
[Shield Hero] - Protect the lynched player D0, sacrificing yourself in return. Naofumi will pass his will onto the player he protects.
And that he came a treestump after stopping the lynch, then he claims the lynch stop only works on town hence why he knew Kagura was town.

Except he voted Kagura and tagged her for questioning an hour or two prior.

He was caught in a lie.

Worst

Custom title
He claimed to be this:

And that he came a treestump after stopping the lynch, then he claims the lynch stop only works on town hence why he knew Kagura was town.

Except he voted Kagura and tagged her for questioning an hour or two prior.

He was caught in a lie.

Lmao.
He is the leading wagon.
We made him claim.
He said he is the shield hero and that he is now a treestump.
He said his ability activates when town is lynched d0.
But he shows up on d1 sussing his supposed town cleared player.

Nuke him

Damn @Lord Tentei how could you do this

Vote Lynch Lord Tentei

I noticed while catching up how he was pushing this narrative kinda hard and selling his own entry which rubbed me wrong. So I went back and checked the hosts posts to see if there is any truth to it and that's not what I found which is why I brought it to questioning and the next thing I see is this tantrum melt down he is throwing. I already had fuji in scum lean and this made me revisit and question him and look at him now. Dude is unstable lol.
Not sure I said that but before i made Weeball i asked Rej for limitations and stuff like that and he seemed to be genuinely worried about balance of the game, trying to make sure whatever I submitted wouldn't be broken/swing the game too much. Why would he care so much if it wasn't going to be added anyway?

So, meanwhile i 100% agree that Fuji pushes it so much because he wants to win free stuff (who wouldn't), i don't think that's a bad thing because i'm pretty sure winning ability will make its way to the game one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.