• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are your other scum reads other than me?
Mashiro Blue
Random Asshole

Ariess
Juliet
Ekkologix
Alwaysmind
Rottkins
MonochromeYoru
Charlie
T-Pein™

Kagurashii
Worst

Gambit
Dr. Watson
Zolo
oddoddfruit
Michelle

Fujishiro
AL sama
MUUGEN
Destroya

SoulKiller
Flower

Lord Tentei
BakiDou

Where I feel Im at rn, removed inactives like Ryu, Xlaw, UB,etc cause Idk how to categorize them rn. Id lynch from anything not green.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Wouldn't shooting him xor the nurbler option? wibbs sounds like something where ppl woka just gonna park their votes aey araganda on
It's gonna be tough to take down scums through shooting. Lynching is the safest option. Waiting to see what reactions do we get.

@Fujishiro you are gonna be my next vessel..you are now my kawaki.
If you are actually town and your will is good then why would you be threating someone with your will then?

Worst

Custom title
Mashiro Blue
Random Asshole

Ariess
Juliet
Ekkologix
Alwaysmind
Rottkins
MonochromeYoru
Charlie
T-Pein™

Kagurashii
Worst

Gambit
Dr. Watson
Zolo
oddoddfruit
Michelle

Fujishiro
AL sama
MUUGEN
Destroya

SoulKiller
Flower

Lord Tentei
BakiDou

Where I feel Im at rn, removed inactives like Ryu, Xlaw, UB,etc cause Idk how to categorize them rn. Id lynch from anything not green.
Excuse me ? Why u scum read me ?

But at least there are quite some people i scum read...i'm very surprised about one of the reds reads in particular

It's gonna be tough to take down scums through shooting. Lynching is the safest option. Waiting to see what reactions do we get.

If you are actually town and your will is good then why would you be threating someone with your will then?
Because that's my ability..after all I weaken scum if you guys take my life. If town was smart they wanna keep my around. Or listen to scum. Either way I win.

Kagu Nyan

Oh and why do you scum read Juliet?

Now that's interesting because I was getting good vibes from her unless something happened.

Kagu Nyan

Because that's my ability..after all I weaken scum if you guys take my life. If town was smart they wanna keep my around. Or listen to scum. Either way I win.
You need to be more clear with your abilities. What all can you do and how does this vessel thing work?

What do you do with your vessal anyway - weaken scum or posses someone to do your bidding?

Because the way you are explaining feels negative and not town like.

Status
Not open for further replies.