The end of Wano was such shit that Yamato haters thought her staying behind was stupid.

That's actually fucking impressive, how you do that Oda?
I've been arguing alongside dizzy for 2 years that Yamato was set-up to be Wano's guardian deity by the the end of the arc so I wasn't surprised but I still found the execution complete ass
How can you have such a big decision happen off-screen???
"Obvious"

Not even Oda knew it lmao

He changed his mind

he was 100% making her a Nakama

he made Chapters 999 and 1000 about her and Luffy
he didn't change his mind
he was baiting the readers

I've been arguing alongside dizzy for 2 years that Yamato was set-up to be Wano's guardian deity by the the end of the arc so I wasn't surprised but I still found the execution complete ass
How can you have such a big decision happens off-screen???

he didn't change his mind
he was baiting the readers
Ryokugyu saving us from Yamato made him a hero, but Yamatos random “fuck being a pirate” out of nowhere with no actual internal dialogue about it was complete ass

Ryokugyu saving us from Yamato made him a hero, but Yamatos random “fuck being a pirate” out of nowhere with no actual internal dialogue about it was complete ass
all that was really needed is a few pages dedicated to Yamato's introspection post-Ryokugyu battle.
but i guess oda wanted her change of mind to be a twist, cause he found it more fun.

all that was really needed is a few pages dedicated to Yamato's introspection post-Ryokugyu battle.
but i guess oda wanted her change of mind to be a twist, cause he finds more fun.
Or hell giving her an internal dialogue during the Ryo fight where she talks about how important protecting this country and people Oden loved so much really is.

Like it literally would take 2 pages and oda decided to not do it strictly for shock value

Oda giving awakenings to everybody but Big Mom and Kaido was also stupid

Big Mom got defeated by two dudes using their awakenings for the first time in the story

Big Mom and Kaido had their Devil Fruits for 4 decades and nothing

then he gives awakening to Lucci and fucking Kaku, Kaku got his devil fruit 2 years ago, and Oda gave it to him just to make him lose in 1 chapter lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Mom got defeated by two dudes using their awakenings for the first time in the story

Big Mom and Kaido had their awakenings for 4 decades and nothing

then he gives awakening to Lucci and fucking Kaku, Kaku got his devil fruit 2 years ago, and Oda gave it to him just to make him lose in 1 chapter lol
had their Devil Fruits*

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

Big Mom and Kaido had their awakenings for 4 decades and nothing

Zoan awakenings you have to be intuned with body and mind of your fruit kaido wasnt lucci and kaku were

We dont know how paramecia awakens happen

stop hating broski

yes you may find them annoying but they are needed to have impactful deaths eg Ace and Whitebeard
this is a bad argument btw

many stories out there don't need to make shitty fake out deaths to make the actual deaths impactful

there are many stories out there with much more impactful deaths that don't do this bullshit that Oda does

fake out deaths are horrible, if you defend this shit, i already know you're a massive Oda fanboy who doesn't wanna even see reason
Post automatically merged:

fake out deaths are not needed at all

they are just trash

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
this is a bad argument btw

many stories out there don't need to make shitty fake out deaths to make the actual deaths impactful

there are many stories out there with much more impactful deaths that don't do this bullshit that Oda does

fake out deaths are horrible, if you defend this shit, i already know you're a massive Oda fanboy who doesn't wanna even see reason
having 15 random fodder die every arc like you want will eventually make death trivial

call me a massive oda fan boy all you want, im not gonna hate on you for your opinion

in fact, just look at Wano

did those horrible fake out deaths make Ashura's and Izo's deaths more impactful? no

those deaths didn't hit at all, most people didn't give a shit, for most of the time people felt like they were alive, and once they were confirmed dead, people were just like "whatever"

even the characters inside the story, Kiku was out there having a bath and laughing, didn't even visit Izo's grave lmao
Post automatically merged:

having 15 random fodder die every arc like you want will eventually make death trivial

call me a massive oda fan boy all you want, im not gonna hate on you for your opinion
Izo's and Ashura's deaths were shit

all those fake out deaths didn't make those deaths better

i'm not saying Oda should kill everybody

he should just stop making fake out deaths, that's it