in fact, just look at Wano

did those horrible fake out deaths make Ashura's and Izo's deaths more impactful? no

those deaths didn't hit at all, most people didn't give a shit, for most of the time people felt like they were alive, and once they were confirmed dead, people were just like "whatever"

even the characters inside the story, Kiku was out there having a bath and laughing, didn't even visit Izo's grave lmao
Post automatically merged:

Izo's and Ashura's deaths were shit

all those fake out deaths didn't make those deaths better

i'm not saying Oda should kill everybody

he should just stop making fake out deaths, that's it
you conveniently cut Zoro's legs lmao

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Izo's and Ashura's deaths were shit

all those fake out deaths didn't make those deaths better

i'm not saying Oda should kill everybody

he should just stop making fake out deaths, that's it
there deaths were shit because they were irrelevant which is the thing you advocate for irrelevant characters dying

just because someone tanks a blow doesnt mean its a fake out death

you conveniently cut Zoro's legs lmao
nah, that was because of the aspect ration for this forum 5:7

if i put the legs in, i would have to make Zoro super small or cut his head

which is the thing you advocate for irrelevant characters dying
no i didn't, you're putting words in my mouth

all i want is for Oda to stop doing fake out deaths

not kill everybody

you're making shit up

just because someone tanks a blow doesnt mean its a fake out death
:lawsigh:

getting thunder bagua on your head, after you already just recovered from death, and then stabbed in your gut is not a fake out death?

Nah Yamato was never going to join the crew it was obvious bait that the fandom ate up
then once again, a shitty writing decision

he wasted a shitload of panels and time with this bullshit

and Yamato spamming "i'm gonna join"

for absolutely nothing

still bad

no matter how you see it

you either think Oda was using Yamato as bait, which is a shit decision considering the amount of panel time he gave her

or you think he first wanted her to join, but then changed his mind at the last second, which is also shit

Mark 3 will be a mix between a hype for kizaru and a way to not bring every marine fodders they bring in egg head
i think they are gonna be used to stall the Seraphim once they are controlled by Saturn

How do you wear cloths and at the same time look like you're not wearing anything
:snoopy:
Goda has mastered the art of clothed fanservice
Oda's version is not like that at all, this is the artist making it way more lewd than it actually is

Oda giving awakenings to everybody but Big Mom and Kaido was also stupid

Big Mom got defeated by two dudes using their awakenings for the first time in the story

Big Mom and Kaido had their awakenings for 4 decades and nothing

then he gives awakening to Lucci and fucking Kaku, Kaku got his devil fruit 2 years ago, and Oda gave it to him just to make him lose in 1 chapter lol
I really do not know what oda smokes sometimes

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I've been arguing alongside dizzy for 2 years that Yamato was set-up to be Wano's guardian deity by the the end of the arc so I wasn't surprised but I still found the execution complete ass
How can you have such a big decision happen off-screen???

he didn't change his mind
he was baiting the readers
Yeah, even while understand what Oda was doing with Yamato it pissed me off, such a shitty worthless tease.

As much as I love Yamato, I don't bother defending her character and character arc. Still excited to see her again, but, just bleh.