Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Act 1 was amazing it'd act 2 with all the characters that it got shaky and then crashed and burned in act 3
I loved Act 2 tbh, Yasuie’s death was really emotional and kinda showed the unity among all the important wano characters, and while some of the SH side plots were lackluster or bad because of Big Mom, I thought Sanji’s and Zoro’s were really cool

Your comparison is ridiculous but still my point stands. Minority thinking it right, changed nothing. If a newbie comes to see One Piece being given 90% 5 stars, he'll watch it regardless of what 10% gave. I meant it that way.
this has nothing to do with anything at all lmao

it depends on the group you're searching

they showed 43000 people on a twitter poll

is that the group that defines the entire world?
Do you think people outside agree with the usual WorstGen takes? Nope. People outside Loved Film Red, here many people hated but people went to watch it for a long time. They earned lots.

Man people seethibg over OP why do they love torturing themselves, if you want something more sophisticated then good luck "purchasing" anime and manga, especially the ones you really seethe over, that's the depth you are going to find (lol). Read a book or something

it depends on the group you're searching

they showed 43000 people on a twitter poll

is that the group that defines the entire world?
It decides the twitter fanbase at least. Make a poll on Youtube and the result would most likely be the same (don't deny this, Youtube crowd loves Wano) and there would at least be a few hundred thousand people voting on it.

You know what? Let's see if Youtube audience liked it.