I don't care about that discussions about people liking it or not.

I tagged you specifically for Kaido/BM situation. It's basically impossible to solve that one.
I don't know mate I didn't like it particularly myself and I'd want to know about whether its done already but its copium to say its not done :kobeha:

it's Luffy's style of fight to punch. He punches everytime, all his moves are punches. So what different could Oda do? A man has been punching his entire life and now he does something different to beat Kaido? The only other thing would be infusing haki to a weapon but his hands are his weapons. Someone other than Luffy beating Kaido wasn't possible and there's no other way imo than to use a punch infused with a lot of haki and awakening enhanced power to do it.

Okay then let’s forget this and move on
Maybe we both had a bad day
I’m sorry for personally attacking you
Its okay mate. I know I have been rude but I have decided to not troll anyone and make it a very big issue. I am sorry if you felt bad through my actions. I don't blame you in anyone because we live our own lives with its trials and tribulations and can lash out at anything. We are humans.

Where's the evidence? Come back with solid proof that Nami was botted
She jumped from 7th place to 3rd in a span of a few days. It's out of proportion given the standards

Back in the day there were several twitter accounts posting stuff about Nami, new accounts and old ones, sharing weird links and asking people to vote for her (obviously bots). It's not even hard to do that, one can config their mouse to auto-click stuff, and you could vote for the same characters nonstop (even if there was a small cooldown for it)

Also, it's important to separate the google searches from the actual popularity polls. Rule34 and its similars exist anyways

Top 10 most beautiful One Piece girls

1. Nami – The navigator of the Straw Hat Pirates, Nami is a skilled thief and an expert cartographer. She has a slim figure and long orange hair that reaches down to her waist. Her beauty is further enhanced by her bright blue eyes and her signature orange outfit.

2. Boa Hancock – The Pirate Empress of the Kuja Pirates, Boa Hancock is one of the most beautiful women in the world of One Piece. She has long black hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep blue eyes and voluptuous figure.

3. Nico Robin – The archaeologist of the Straw Hat Pirates, Nico Robin is a mysterious woman with an enigmatic past. She has long black hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep green eyes and slender figure.

4. Vivi Nefertari – The princess of Alabasta, Vivi Nefertari is a kind-hearted young woman with a strong sense of justice. She has long brown hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep brown eyes and petite figure.

5. Perona – The former Warlord of the Sea, Perona is a mysterious woman with an enigmatic past. She has long pink hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep purple eyes and slender figure.

6. Shirahoshi – The princess of Fishman Island, Shirahoshi is a kind-hearted young mermaid with immense power over sea life. She has long pink hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep blue eyes and petite figure.

7. Kalifa – A former member of CP9, Kalifa is a mysterious woman with an enigmatic past. She has short blonde hair that frames her face perfectly, and her beauty is further enhanced by her bright blue eyes and slender figure.

8. Tashigi – A Marine officer from G-5 division, Tashigi is a brave warrior who fights for justice in the world of One Piece. She has short brown hair that frames her face perfectly, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep brown eyes and petite figure.

9. Nefeltari Vivi – The princess of Alabasta, Nefeltari Vivi is a kind-hearted young woman with a strong sense of justice. She has long black hair that reaches down to her waist, and her beauty is further enhanced by her deep brown eyes and petite figure.

10 .Hina - A former Marine captain from G-5 division, Hina is a brave warrior who fights for justice in the world of One Piece .She has short black hair that frames her face perfectly ,and Her beauty is further enhanced by Her deep brown eyes ,petite figure ,and signature yellow outfit .

Hiyori didn't make it.