I won't address the other stuff but I'll just say this:
I don't get why people downplay BM. Even if they think others are stronger than her, mf got jumped by 2 YC1+ characters and still had to get thrown out a hole and bombed, not to mention her homies were taken away from her and she was too cocky to go all out against them.
I think her attacks and abilities were combat wise rather boring
She was just a tank with great haki
I also think the main problem is the performance and pacing of the fight
But this a general problem in Wano

and don’t forget that her portrayal was overall lame and annoying because of the Wedding Cake and O-Lin plot line

I'm 99% sure Rocks himself is coming back into this story somehow. Too many ways it can happen (keep an eye out for Blackbeard using Law's Personality Transplant somehow).

Kuma being able to turn people's memories into physical objects is wild, as well, because what if he can do that to Souls?
I still wonder what hes actually doing at Mariejois. Maybe hes there to "revive" (i.e. take the soul of) someone or some thing lol

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
You actually can. Democracy is based on the foundation that majority decides everything. Your entire life is decided by what the majority decides. The world works on the rule of majority.
Which is why we have fake morality, rather than actual morality. Well, I guess it's more like we've replaced morality with conformity.

"Doing the right thing" actually means "doing what the majority wants" in most of the world.

Of course plenty of people would jump off a bridge if their friends did, that what makes humans so stupid; we follow what authority and majorities tell us, rather than what makes sense. If the sky was actually falling, and the news said it wasn't, people would ignore clouds crushing their cars.

Most people are brainwashed to view money as one of the most important things in life. Saving the environment doesn't make much money, if any. So, people care more about making money than the fact we're literally destroying our own planet to fuel our own delusions, to the point where some cities literally have toxic air quality. Who cares if I can't breathe, gotta get to work.

People will tell you they hate genocide, then support blowing up children in foreign countries because a bunch of rich criminals running their government told them it's not actually genocide.

Good is what people personally like.

Evil is what people personally dislike.

Nothing more.

That's why it's better to live like Luffy, and care about people's actual lives and feelings, rather than stupid bullshit like good and evil. Characters like Vivi will rant to a villain like Crocodile about how evil they are, but he JUST DOESN'T CARE. Luffy is smart in those situations, because he realizes that negotiating with people like that is worthless, and what they actually need is to get punched in the face until they shut the living fuck up.

I think her attacks and abilities were combat wise rather boring
She was just a tank with great haki
I also think the main problem is the performance and pacing of the fight
But this a general problem in Wano

and don’t forget that her portrayal was overall lame and annoying because of the Wedding Cake and O-Lin plot line
Her fighting style was fine she's just a bit of a big target and very cocky.
If she just went all out against Kid and Law from the start they would have been fucked.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Taika should stick with comedy, like What We Do In The Shadows
Bruh, I probably said this about million times on this forum ever since that terrible fucking movie came out.

When I went to Love and Thunder premiere I thought there was some mistake from the Cinema staff and we are watching some bloopers/gag reel. After full hour in it was depression at its full force.

One of the worst spent money on movie tickets.

Bruh, I probably said this about million times on this forum ever since that terrible fucking movie came out.

When I went to Love and Thunder premiere I thought there was some mistake from the Cinema staff and we are watching some bloopers/gag reel. After full hour in it was depression at its full force.

One of the worst spent money on movie tickets.
So glad I dropped MCU after Endgame tbh
(though I hadn't spent a dime on any of the movies, just to be clear:myman:)

I thought the series was getting better again after Wano ended but Oda can't help repeating the same mistakes when It comes to pacing.
Like, how does he genuinely plan to end the series in 3 years ?