Powers & Abilities Gorosei Powers

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

Left to Right:
Venus, Saturn, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter

Venus: Rokushiki and Martial Arts Master. Capable of using Life Return to drain the life force of other people (this is why he looks younger than the other Gorosei)

Saturn: Rotation Paramecia. He is able to control the rotation of anything in the world, including the orbit of electrons in atoms.

Mercury: Mercury Logia (this one seems pretty agreed upon)

Mars: Swordmaster who is capable of sending slashes through physical objects without damaging them (IE slicing into the floor, not cutting the floor, then having the attack pop out from the ground to hit his enemy)

Jupiter: Plasma Logia

Venus having a Lucifer Zoan (lololololol) would be fun, and I wouldn't mind Mars having some War God Zoan or something. Thoughts?

Apollo

The Sol King
Saturn: Rotation Paramecia. He is able to control the rotation of anything in the world, including the orbit of electrons in atoms.
Too big brain for One piece

I believe a plasma logia was already used for some non canon theater filler villain marine.
Post automatically merged:

Also, there is another non canon DF that controls "liquid metal", which is what Mercury is. So thats also gone.

Why waste so many cool powers on stage plays..?

Too big brain for One piece

I believe a plasma logia was already used for some non canon theater filler villain marine.
Post automatically merged:

Also, there is another non canon DF that controls "liquid metal", which is what Mercury is. So thats also gone.

Why waste so many cool powers on stage plays..?
Nah, those can still be used, as long as it was non-canon. We have Devil Fruits that are already inferior versions of others, too: Snow/Ice, Fire/Magma.

I think Lighting is the weaker version of the Plasma Fruit. Would be real funny to watch Jupiter low-diff Enel.

"You are no God; you thought your power the peak of strength, when it is secondary to my own. All it takes is a man clad in rubber to defeat you. My plasma is not so forgiving. Allow me to demonstrate this."

Enel invades with a moon army, just to get low-diffed by a Gorosei

Apollo

The Sol King
Nah, those can still be used, as long as it was non-canon. We have Devil Fruits that are already inferior versions of others, too: Snow/Ice, Fire/Magma.

I think Lighting is the weaker version of the Plasma Fruit. Would be real funny to watch Jupiter low-diff Enel.

"You are no God; you thought your power the peak of strength, when it is secondary to my own. All it takes is a man clad in rubber to defeat you. My plasma is not so forgiving. Allow me to demonstrate this."

Enel invades with a moon army, just to get low-diffed by a Gorosei
A plasma fruit would be really nice:

In the latest experiment, superheated plasma reached 126 million degrees Fahrenheit—that's roughly five times hotter than the sun, which radiates a scorching 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit at the surface and about 27 million degrees Fahrenheit at its core.
Plasma God >>>>> Sun God ? :steef:

A plasma fruit would be really nice:

Plasma God >>>>> Sun God ? :steef:
Holy fuck I did not plasma could burn hotter than the sun. That's... pretty lit.
:akasalt:
On another note, we could see Akainu try to stand up to Jupiter, and have what happened to Ace when he tried to clash with Akainu happen to Akainu himself, get his hands all burnt up.