Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
not able to keep up with thread at all. with aunt this weekend

@T-Pein™ tentei isnt dumb scum, he will ask the host to make sure if the entries r public or not. similarly he shud ask if the votes r public or not. i cant fully make out wtf he is doing, but a sloppy tentei is more townie than scummy. consider this a soft defense i guess

If you refuse to share what you picked, you enter the POE.
its posts like these that r rly awful. there is no way u expect mafia to just out themselves to vote for ur ability. that's outright ridiculous lol

:(

Well i made a new tool! I called it SUPER-ISO!

We all know that Bogard will never give us a better search system!

So uncle Worst tried his best to do something ( at least for mafia lol )

Isoing here it's a pain in the ass u have to check the posts one by one run through pages

w-a-s-t-e -o-f t-i-m-e

So i found a way to load all the posts from the thread and add better filtering!

This is made specifically for Mafia if you click one of those things it will open you the posts with that label

for example let's say that i suspect Mashiro Blue for some reason

1) I can load all of his posts ( classic ISO but all in one go )
2 ) I can see only the posts he quoted
3 ) I can see the posts that quoted him and see if he replied or not to some of them
4 ) I can see all the players he interacted with one by one

And in the bottom right there is the vote count option :D

But u need to run a node app to use it
This would be very useful, it took me too much time to Iso Tentei and couldn’t even finish -.-
I m not tunneling tho

as for my reads
kagura
blue
nessos
mithmatch
tentei

I was scum reading flower too till she proved herself to me
Got it, thanks Al
My impression for Kagurashii is she can be town playing scummy.

AL sama

Red Haired
not able to keep up with thread at all. with aunt this weekend

@T-Pein™ tentei isnt dumb scum, he will ask the host to make sure if the entries r public or not. similarly he shud ask if the votes r public or not. i cant fully make out wtf he is doing, but a sloppy tentei is more townie than scummy. consider this a soft defense i guess

its posts like these that r rly awful. there is no way u expect mafia to just out themselves to vote for ur ability. that's outright ridiculous lol
for heaven's sake catch up ekko

finally caught up

also noted earlier lock mechanic show up from my role in wu, not sure about it.

also

:pepebusi:

who ever it was, was scum hiding and challenge me without quoting me in thread. eat your l chump!!!

Worst

Custom title
what's your case??
Well tbh my main suspect is Ekko, i've been reading his posts and from what i'm used too when i play with him, he's always chaotic especially when he's town, now he seems chaotic too but it's a lot more controlled for some reason, that pings me a lot.

As for Juliet as some people other mentioned her playstyle seems different and not very game solved oriented especially now she's quite on the defensive when there's absolutelly no reason to be since no matter what i say unless i come up with something mechanical which i don't cuz i don't have an investigative ability no one will follow my reads anyway

See here ?

Worst's play here reminds me of the One Piece mash where he was scum and he wasn't explaining his reads well.
No reason to go on the defensive at all ( especially since literally everyone can put a better prence than me in the thread, i just go with my instincts as always )

I've also saw a post of her where she said she finds difficult to read ekko when someone asked her and that pinged me a little to sus her more

This is my case it's all i have, if u ask me Julie and Ekko should be sent to the valhalla ASAP

D1 Actions #4

AL sama

Red Haired
Well tbh my main suspect is Ekko, i've been reading his posts and from what i'm used too when i play with him, he's always chaotic especially when he's town, now he seems chaotic too but it's a lot more controlled for some reason, that pings me a lot.

As for Juliet as some people other mentioned her playstyle seems different and not very game solved oriented especially now she's quite on the defensive when there's absolutelly no reason to be since no matter what i say unless i come up with something mechanical which i don't cuz i don't have an investigative ability no one will follow my reads anyway

See here ?

No reason to go on the defensive at all ( especially since literally everyone can put a better prence than me in the thread, i just go with my instincts as always )

I've also saw a post of her where she said she finds difficult to read ekko when someone asked her and that pinged me a little to sus her more

This is my case it's all i have, if u ask me Julie and Ekko should be sent to the valhalla ASAP
I don't fully agree but at ;;east y08v explained yourself

I don't like how Worst misrepped me. I gave my read on Worst on why I think he's scum and he tried to make it look like it's a defensive post and that's not a defensive post I made that he quoted.

I read half of the thread. I gave reads for the people I noticed playing when I was active.
Your aggressivity means you're insecure or why are you like that?

Reading your Iso, this is not happening.

can you stop with your shades, I am reading your 200 posts iso and i had to swtich on pc for it and don't expect me to read fast because i can't

I am sheeping pein, yes, why are you so salty?
she done this past game as town. lean town.

lmao!!!! with your gif edits!! :gokulaugh:

You cops have a chance to investigate me. It would be a shame have you lost one town if he really is a town to lose two with a mistake. And Mafia..Mafia..it be shame to lose someone who can turn around and outright out you to the game thread. Lol he won't be able to work with you like you are in ya scum chat gossiping about. Lol
you cops....seriously :pepecafe: nothing to do with you scan innocent ability?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
sunday evening I'll be bk home

gna assume he claimed indie?
that wud make the most sense from his play

i do feel he's uninformed so inclined to believe the indie claim

thoughts on broker, tea?
He claimed a game mechanism role and not a player submitted role.

Status
Not open for further replies.