Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Sure i just need to do some last fixes and performance improvements :D
Isn't that similar to that "script" you showed in WoW?

did you ever scum read worst prior to this engagement or?
I said earlier his d0 where he said he was not going to vote Flower for not being caught up and voted her anyways and early in day 1 he said he town read Flower out of nowhere and his read on her looked inconsistent which was suspicious. After when I saw he misrepped me I am now hard scum reading him.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
I said earlier his d0 where he said he was not going to vote Flower for not being caught up and voted her anyways and early in day 1 he said he town read Flower out of nowhere and his read on her looked inconsistent which was suspicious. After when I saw he misrepped me I am now hard scum reading him.
U need a lawyer Julie...a good one

The judges won't have mercy!!!

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
keep reading you'll see them

either way I really think kagura is scum
genuinely donโ€™t read her as scum.
Nope, but she sure is liking posts.
here she is
Bow have, depwa interact with bow bezbni want something specific
I already forgot your fucking pr lol

Iโ€™ll circle back to you when I have time.
Nobody yet, but the grammar as someone pointed out looks fishy.

It says there is 2 scum instead of 2 scums.
whoโ€™s the one who said that?
ehh if it says โ€œ2 scumโ€ and not โ€œ2 scumsโ€ thatโ€™s grammatically correct.
not saying rion lynch is garbage

saying that the amount of time someone has been discussing a lynch does not stop me from derailing it if i think its garbage
so are you trying to derail the lynch or not, why would you even use such verbiage?

genuinely donโ€™t read her as scum.

whoโ€™s the one who said that?
ehh if it says โ€œ2 scumโ€ and not โ€œ2 scumsโ€ thatโ€™s grammatically correct.
Gambit, here is his quote.

Wazzup yall! Just wanna let u guys know that I'll be out on a vaca. But will drop right in from time to time.

Anyone who reference Aqua should be grandpa rn. Lololol

On the psychic like stuff, could.be random or the real stuff but with the number of names put in there, will be pretty tough to deduct. And it's too convenient to put an outed/claimed miller there. Lmao.

Also the wording, there are two scum rather than 2 scums. It sounds the typical phising attempts we receive via emails. Which means highly likely fake.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
whatโ€™s your read on flower & ekko?

Status
Not open for further replies.