• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I literally answered everything you are asking me if you actually read it. The narrative was pushed by fuji at the beginning, and while catching up I noticed how persistent he is on it which pinged me. Hence I went back to double check myself and nothing of what he said is true or confirmed, it's possible yes but nothing concrete and mere assumption. The only thing confirmed is that the entry winner will get buffed mechanically. That's that. I suggested that we vote on the entry based on the player, because as far as we know they are the one getting something out of it from the write ups. Seeing fuji go on about it for pages to end pinged me as malicious with alternative intentions which is why I brought him to questioning and then you saw how it went down. I did provide multiple alternatives actually and possibilities on what might happen here. Literally all points I went over and here you are claiming you read when this tells me you didn't read anything. Also, Fuji reaction didn't like at all, I literally seen him behave this way as scum before.

Shade? questioning a person you scum lean is considered shading? I am here to catch up scum and if I think you are scum and you ping me bad I will fucking question you about it simple. You been going back and forth with Muugen despite town reading him, is that considered shading now? Just stop. I am honestly not interested in waking up in a new day and going over this shit again. If you have something you wanna address that is new then I am open to discuss but I am over this at this point.
so the whole point of it is just to deny fuji the buff lol why u being so petty

:shocking:

No need to u will just need to run a usual npm i -> npm run dev

but ofc i will explain u what u need to know :)
I see, it's been a while since I used node which is why I was requesting video with instructions if possible. But this is really neat and would love to connect at one point to learn more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.