• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i feel like the way tentei has been tagging us NF players who played with him alot to confirm his meta and take his side might have worked for him but i currently dont have the pull to vouch for him alone. the claim also completely makes his case hopeless

i see no reason not to yeet

i feel like the way tentei has been tagging us NF players who played with him alot to confirm his meta and take his side might have worked for him but i currently dont have the pull to vouch for him alone. the claim also completely makes his case hopeless

i see no reason not to yeet
Can't measure with metas, they're ultimately redundant

null but yeah I also call bull how can you be null on both of these players more so ekko who’s been one of the most vocal.

thoughts or reads on SK, dest, fuji and myself.
I can't read Ekko and his play is too chaotic for me no matter what alignment he is.

Earlier I town leaned you and Fuji but now my reads are shaking and I don't town lean you both anymore. I don't like Fuji's read on me and I didn't like how he used fowl language to SK and it was rude. You don't seem to be engaging me with good faith. Scum lean on Dest. His reads don't look serious and looks like he is randomly slapping down reads.

SK I'm still leaning town. I said on d0 I'm leaning town on him and his eod on d0 when he saw Kagura's claim and thought it was a town claim looked like town who believed in the claim and wanted to change wagon. On day 1 SK had the same thoughts as me about the entry 3 ability and we both thought players couldn't vote in the thread and thought voting was in pm.

AL sama

Red Haired
because i soft defended a point tentei made and thought he was indie for a bit tpein and AL thought im derailing the lynch

i mean...

yall know how i derail lynches does this look like one

:seriously:

lynch foken broker alreadyyyy
why are you being defensive??

don't lump me with pein I never said anything about derailing

I can't read Ekko and his play is too chaotic for me no matter what alignment he is.

Earlier I town leaned you and Fuji but now my reads are shaking and I don't town lean you both anymore. I don't like Fuji's read on me and I didn't like how he used fowl language to SK and it was rude. You don't seem to be engaging me with good faith. Scum lean on Dest. His reads don't look serious and looks like he is randomly slapping down reads.

SK I'm still leaning town. I said on d0 I'm leaning town on him and his eod on d0 when he saw Kagura's claim and thought it was a town claim looked like town who believed in the claim and wanted to change wagon. On day 1 SK had the same thoughts as me about the entry 3 ability and we both thought players couldn't vote in the thread and thought voting was in pm.
What reads do you think I'm slapping down?

people scumreading you is funny, they can't find other townies on their own and need their hand held by game mechanis

AL sama

Red Haired
I didn’t ask you for a read on her though & her play is not it. shes trying to rely on abilities to prove her self cause she has abilities that will allow her to play from the shadows that’s telling in itself.
I have mechanical reasons to vouch her

I myself was scum reading her till recently

Status
Not open for further replies.