Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
frfr

Naomi what are your thoughts on odd, me, ekko, flower, juliet, broki, gambit and ali
odd-lean town
muugen-lean town.
ekko-50/50 i thought he said he wanted to be town leader..seem more afk :kriwhat:
flower-meh still waiting for her to do something to make me town read her. :pepehands:
juliet-could be scum. admitted to slow catching up...still like her though. :pepebuggy:
broki-not much seen, could be town. i saw her vote gambit. and gambit was acting sus. so lean town broki
blue-could be indie or town. (every game this waifu guy rolls indie...)

......also someone sent me rps without tagging me..:pepecafe: i wonder if they wanted to destroy my ability/copy etc.

odd-lean town
muugen-lean town.
ekko-50/50 i thought he said he wanted to be town leader..seem more afk :kriwhat:
flower-meh still waiting for her to do something to make me town read her. :pepehands:
juliet-could be scum. admitted to slow catching up...still like her though. :pepebuggy:
broki-not much seen, could be town. i saw her vote gambit. and gambit was acting sus. so lean town broki
blue-could be indie or town. (every game this waifu guy rolls indie...)

......also someone sent me rps without tagging me..:pepecafe: i wonder if they wanted to destroy my ability/copy etc.
oh yeah gambit, seem to only show up to mention me...and throw shade at me with lying about i play as town. looked to be pocket attempt from other question him.

:pepecafe:

@MUUGEN

& onii forgot that guys in game
i already stated my sus day 0, but he seems to look town from observing.

though i did point out entry number 3, we are not sure if winning ability will go to fuji, so if this is given to scum. then what not to say they use it when town number are low. etc this was not ignored.

i already stated my sus day 0, but he seems to look town from observing.

though i did point out entry number 3, we are not sure if winning ability will go to fuji, so if this is given to scum. then what not to say they use it when town number are low. etc this was not ignored.
correction- this was ignored, when mention it, except odd

For anyone who missed it, have a look at this.

This is the post from Worst that looked scummy when he misrepped me. On my post I quoted here are my thoughts about Worst. On this quote of Worst's he quoted this post of mine saying this post is defensive which is not. He also said people mentioned my playstyle seems different and he hasn't said what people. I'm caught up now and I haven't seen anyone here saying my playstyle is different. The closest I could find is Fuji saying I am not game solving when I have been by giving thoughts and reads.

I want to know what do the players think about Worst after seeing this post.
@Naomi Since you're here what's your read on Worst and what do you think about his scummy actions I talked about in this post of mine I quoted.

D1 VC #1 + sub

Rej

This forum is retarded.
@Apollo has subbed in for @Fujishiro

Votecount incomming

Votes -

Ekkologix > Underworld Broker > Lord Tentei
Soulkiller > Worst > Lord Tentei
Al sama > Worst
Ariess > Worst > Lord Tentei
Naomi > AL sama > Lord Tentei
T-Pein > Lord Tentei
Alwaysmind > Fujishiro > Lord Tentei
Fujishiro > Lord Tentei
Lord Tentei > T-Pein > Kagurashii > T-Pein > T-Pein > Fujishiro/Apollo
Michelle > Lord Tentei
Gambit > Naomi > Fujishiro > Lord Tentei
Nessos > Lord Tentei
Ryu Kishi > Lord Tentei
MonochromeYoru > Lord Tentei
Worst > Lord Tentei > Juliet
Kagurashii > Lord Tentei > Mashiro Blue
Flower > Lord Tentei > Mashiro Blue > Lord Tentei > Mashiro Blue > Worst > Mashiro Blue > Lord Tentei
oddoddfruit > Lord Tentei
Underworld Broker > Gambit
Destroya > Lord Tentei > Alwaysmind
Dr Watson > Lord Tentei
BakiDou > Alwaysmind
Xlaw > Lord Tentei
Juliet > Lord Tentei
Muugen > Juliet
Udell > Lord Tentei

Votecount -

Lord Tentei: 17
Juliet: 2