• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I doubt Pein is scum.

.I asked this in Poyser's Wrestling game:

Anyone familar with Tweet and Miller claims? Are they usually reliable? If so, welcome to the Town list.

Pein replied with this:

I don't think he would kill future trust like that
Town AF to me.

Meaning he trusts Miller claims and knows that fake claiming just burns trust. So I don't see him faking this.

Yeah, I doubt Pein is scum.

.I asked this in Poyser's Wrestling game:

Anyone familar with Tweet and Miller claims? Are they usually reliable? If so, welcome to the Town list.

Pein replied with this:

I don't think he would kill future trust like that
Town AF to me.

Meaning he trusts Miller claims and knows that fake claiming just burns trust. So I don't see him faking this.
I think he's copied Ratchet from last game, Pein has a tendency to mimic others

It's like swagger jacking better players play styles but do doing shitty cheap talent show impersonations. That he doesn't win anything ever with. But my new vessel will be remove the eye sore for everyone.

Fuji subbing out after being pressured and then having a break down is something I literally seen him do in multiple scum games. Like almost copy paste behaviour. One I was even his own scum mate. So not only was he in my scum lean list, his way of handling ESC was fishy and pinged me bad, and the way the he behaved after he got pressured and subbing out shortly after will always make me doubt his slot.

and poor Apollo literally nothing he shall do will ever rectify Fuji play here.

Status
Not open for further replies.