• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
High school student obsessed with learning, ``study session''- was already used on me, tracking glasses fit this character, Jigen does not have glasses, and Tentei apparently targeted Fuji with this ability xd
He’s just dickriding boruto which is a lynchable offense on it’s own, I don’t think anyone wasted something important like a submissions slot on Brotoe shit

@Flower is the way you convinced AL you're town the one time only thing or you can convince someone else like that too?
It's this ability:

Game Battle] - Challenge a player to 3 rounds of RPS. If you win, then you will become their friend, receiving a chat with them. You will degrade all kills occuring on them to wounds. [1-shot]
Was a 2-shot, used one on Al and the other shot was tossed. So I don't have the ability anymore. Would be cool if anyone threw a heal my way which can fix that. It's a nice ability.

On phone now, tag me if anything's up. I respond during coffee breaks.

It's this ability:

Was a 2-shot, used one on Al and the other shot was tossed. So I don't have the ability anymore. Would be cool if anyone threw a heal my way which can fix that. It's a nice ability.

On phone now, tag me if anything's up. I respond during coffee breaks.
How did a shot get tossed?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Jowlenin info, litzergam !

Who would depwa pick as mak'd aey maka'd lynch?
Personally right now I would put Zolo and AM as 2nd and 3rd lynch, respectively.

Zolo basically because his activity spike with Ekko pinged me as scummy (I have a previous post explaining why)

AM for the fake WU ability. The reason why he's 3rd for me and not 2nd is because... well because he's AM and he's inherently scummy so I could conceivably see him doing this as Town or scum. However because AM doesn't help in clearing himself Town in any game he plays I think he should eventually be resolved sooner or later.

Worst

Custom title
Hooba's depper opinion on gambit, aey guilty result from tentei xor fuji
oh the translation was wrong then xD

i don't think Tentei can be trusted atm not unless someone clears him ( either by killing him or super investigating him ) i myself had fuji as a town lean......

As for gambit looking at his posts maybe this one is a bit " weird "

he started with his first big post like this:

This is my scummy entrance. First of all, I am inactive because I am no longer that invested in playing mafia anymore. I still want to play, but I will not waste my time in beating Ekko and Fuji's 412 and 345 respectively, whilst half of it is mere chit-chats. Try being a single dad to 4 kids and get back to me to say how should I go along with the fast-paced flow of the game. This is overwhelming for me. I tried to do some Iso though, starting from the lowest posters cuz I think that THE ACTIVE ones are pretty harder to read considering how they significantly control the game thread. Whilst activity is NAI of one's alignment, inactivity is likewise my very wise friends. LOLOLOLOL

i wasn't subbed in yet but was he really that pressured for his " inactivity " to the point of having to explain it ?

his reads are also interesting:

He has juliet as a null read despite not seeing her " town playstyle " also saying it's similar to Naomi in the fact that their interactions were centered on him

Juliet's town play is designed to lead the town and eventually establish her place in the core. But I don't see that here. I have played as scum with Julie multiple times and won almost all of it. She lurks in the background, CWAC, and joins the wagon. A quarter of their (Naomi) posts/interaction is centred on me and I think they are tryna dislodge someone who is an easy pick due to inactivity when half of the players here are inactive. It could easily be conveyed as Naomi's move to pin me down as scum because although Juliet has lesser posts, it's got more substance than Naomi.

but he has Naomi as a scum read ?

I am fairly familiar with how Naomi plays as both town and scum. She's aggressive when scum. I think most people are esp women. Her inactivity sometimes signifies her alignment as like me, she's bored to play when town but that changes over time. When she's being sussed, she will throw a disgusting OMGUS, sus them back, and focus on that particular player. I see several attempts here when Fuji and others sus her and I think you what she did by voting it back.

not sure if i'm missing something here

he then said he's caught up

I'm pretty caught up and I drop my reads last phase. It's a long one but Imma look into it again especially on how Kagu lynch went.
but i don't think he gave an update on his reads he made here

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-of-the-weeb-hero.37355/page-142#post-3938972

( at least he stayed consistent in not liking naomi though )

M not liking Naomi so far.

He tried to look and make a couple of comments about this

The simplest and fast answer sb to look at the people who pushed Kagu. Definitely the sb scums amongst em
like questioning dr watson for switching to Muugen from Kagu

@Dr. Watson why did u shift to Muugen? Not sure if this vote has bearing at all as Kagu is leading way ahead of him. Did u justify this vote?
he seem to have clarified later though.....

idk his posts don't look too bad imho but i would like him to give another one of these extensive reads now that he's caught up and see what's changed i his mind and why

What Jigen used so far- Black chakra rods, unknown effect
- chakra absorption - tossed role block
We will probably have a townie dead at the end of the phase just saying, looking at these 2 actions

What Conon used(Fujishiro, now Apollo) - study session on me, found that I scan as town
- tracking glasses (Tentei said that he used this shitte on Fuji xd)

Well this can go wrong if Jigens role has the tracking glasses ability, until then I have Fujishiros slot as god father. Well if they have fake wus or wu manipulation it will be kinda rip but whatever.

Study session, and tracking glasses fits Conan as a character, I dont see many ``nerdy`` characters submitted, tracking glasses does not fits Jigen at all.
The scum faction can fake claim their abilities, I do believe that this is an example of this fake claiming
This is why I said that Fuji is the god father, I expect him to scan innocent and all.
@Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.