• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, I keep getting hit with s*** and I'm prob a goner soon. Thanks for ruining my experience yet again, scums, and thank you so much fellow Town for not sending me a heal or a protect after I repeatedly asked in the thread.

Really losing motivation to even play here.
My protects only works at night but I have to meet certain conditions. I will protect you tonight flower chan.

So yeah, I keep getting hit with s*** and I'm prob a goner soon. Thanks for ruining my experience yet again, scums, and thank you so much fellow Town for not sending me a heal or a protect after I repeatedly asked in the thread.

Really losing motivation to even play here.
What were you hit with?

Ok then Kagura is probably scum, I don't see why else scum would be hitting you hard.
Except like 10 other people voted Kagura. Don't you think scum would want to hit mason claim?

I targetted you but it failed.

If I'm roleblocked then will it say my action failed or that I got blocked.
You don't find out why your ability failed. Could be for many reasons. If you were blocked you shouldn't get any message saying you were block, only that you failed.
You mean Lord Tentei? Think I already voted him.

Vote Lynch Lord Tentei just in case.
Yea I can only help you if were on the same wagon for two phases. This role is stupid tbh.

You don't find out why your ability failed. Could be for many reasons. If you were blocked you shouldn't get any message saying you were block, only that you failed.

Yea I can only help you if were on the same wagon for two phases. This role is stupid tbh.
I can only protect if I win RPS lol. Conditional protects are a bit annoying tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.