• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I hit her specifically when 20 other people voted for me?
I was actually accusing your scum mates here. I'm operating under the assumption you are scum. But to be fair I hardly trust anyone. Imma give Soul, Al and Flower the benefit of the doubt. Especially Soul for some top tier reads. Everyone else was acting like an opportunist trying to get me lynch and all of a sudden the pressure dropped. Especially Destroya, don't like his play. Feels like he has a motive. Faking his consistency while doing nothing but he wants me lynched...hypocrite. I won't even bother explaining why I think the majority of you are scum.

I happen to have more time on weekends and I'm noticing some things :pepecroc:

Worst

Custom title
MUUGEN is probably scum, serial killer or cultist. I doubt you were block tbh. Also he putting energy into open scum while he dodges your question.

Anyway back to minding my business.

What makes you think that about MUUGEN ? Cuz i have my reasons to suspect him too, should we take him down ?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I was actually accusing your scum mates here. I'm operating under the assumption you are scum. But to be fair I hardly trust anyone. Imma give Soul, Al and Flower the benefit of the doubt. Especially Soul for some top tier reads. Everyone else was acting like an opportunist trying to get me lynch and all of a sudden the pressure dropped. Especially Destroya, don't like his play. Feels like he has a motive. Faking his consistency while doing nothing but he wants me lynched...hypocrite. I won't even bother explaining why I think the majority of you are scum.

I happen to have more time on weekends and I'm noticing some things :pepecroc:
If I am scum then I wouldn't target Flower because she has not yet established herself as a strong townie other than being vouched for by Al only.

People like Ekko, Fuji, Muugen, Charlie, Naomi, Al sama, T pein, SK etc would be hot targets imo. They have been most active and vocal. While Flower has been quite inactive.

Kagu Nyan

Do you have silver or gold?
Unfortunately, no. Only best quality copper.

MUUGEN is probably scum, serial killer or cultist. I doubt you were block tbh. Also he putting energy into open scum while he dodges your question.

Anyway back to minding my business.
How is he open scumming?

What makes you think that about MUUGEN ? Cuz i have my reasons to suspect him too, should we take him down ?
Are you still sus about Ekko and Juliet?

If I am scum then I wouldn't target Flower because she has not yet established herself as a strong townie other than being vouched for by Al only.

People like Ekko, Fuji, Muugen, Charlie, Naomi, Al sama, T pein, SK etc would be hot targets imo. They have been most active and vocal. While Flower has been quite inactive.
Invalid because scums know I'm protecting Al. Targetting me makes sense because 1) I'm vulnerable and less likely to be protected and 2) I protect Al who is universally Town read and quite vocal.

You'd have every reason to target me as scum.

I am a miller claim.
Imma get lynched eventually.
Also I am not gonna be doing anything ability wise.

Kagu Nyan

Invalid because scums know I'm protecting Al. Targetting me makes sense because 1) I'm vulnerable and less likely to be protected and 2) I protect Al who is universally Town read and quite vocal.

You'd have every reason to target me as scum.
They only get protected if you win the RPS. Strong and vocal townie should get protected where there is a definite chance. I am not sure someone would waste their block on you when your ability is not definite in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.