• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They only get protected if you win the RPS. Strong and vocal townie should get protected where there is a definite chance. I am not sure someone would waste their block on you when your ability is not definite in itself.
Are you feigning ignorance now? I literally already used the protect and it's in effect and will stay up as long as I live. And the ability did get tossed by scum already. And I got hit by a lot of other stuff. This already shows I'm a threat to scum.

Apollo

The Sol King
I really don't know what Fuji even wanted to do with this play he made, its such a high risk high reward move

If Tentei flips town and was saying the truth, then I can give a scum on a silver platter on Day 2.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Are you feigning ignorance now? I literally already used the protect and it's in effect and will stay up as long as I live. And the ability did get tossed by scum already. And I got hit by a lot of other stuff. This already shows I'm a threat to scum.
Well then, seems like me and scums who are targetting you are not aligned. I'd choose other targets if I could. But I am just a copper trader.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I really don't know what Fuji even wanted to do with this play he made, its such a high risk high reward move

If Tentei flips town and was saying the truth, then I can give a scum on a silver platter on Day 2.
If Tentei flips town by some miracle, then you'd be that scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Because Ekkologix and Juliet are SCUM!

I'm calling it now in front of everyone!

Detective Worst strikes again
My reads are top notch so u can pretty much consider it mechanical at this point
Well tbh my main suspect is Ekko, i've been reading his posts and from what i'm used too when i play with him, he's always chaotic especially when he's town, now he seems chaotic too but it's a lot more controlled for some reason, that pings me a lot.

As for Juliet as some people other mentioned her playstyle seems different and not very game solved oriented especially now she's quite on the defensive when there's absolutelly no reason to be since no matter what i say unless i come up with something mechanical which i don't cuz i don't have an investigative ability no one will follow my reads anyway

See here ?

No reason to go on the defensive at all ( especially since literally everyone can put a better prence than me in the thread, i just go with my instincts as always )

I've also saw a post of her where she said she finds difficult to read ekko when someone asked her and that pinged me a little to sus her more

This is my case it's all i have, if u ask me Julie and Ekko should be sent to the valhalla ASAP
hi to you too

D1 Actions #8

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Sportsmanship and Finesse!

[Stone Stele] has been used on [???]
[Championship Belt] has been used on [???]
[The Legendary Spear] has been used on [???]
[Jade Shield] has been activated!

Apollo

The Sol King
what are you talking about?
For this cycle, if anyone invests me they won't get my real alignment. They'll get someone else's. If Tentei is legit and got guilty from investigating me this cycle, then I know someone who is actually guilty.

It wasn't my play, it was fuji's. I gotta deal with it somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.