• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
For what it means, I can confirm Rion did use an investigative ability and one "creative" this phase. His results on Fuji are probably genuine
did he tell u to say this?
why did u visit him? i dont recall u scum reading him in day 1. u voted muugen and parked it

So every game depwa woka the only person focusing on bow, araganda renato
its tough to roll scum in weebs, broki. speaking from past experience

Ah you got me:josad:

Your welcome and yes:catpole:
we shud burn this too

If I am scum then I wouldn't target Flower because she has not yet established herself as a strong townie other than being vouched for by Al only.

People like Ekko, Fuji, Muugen, Charlie, Naomi, Al sama, T pein, SK etc would be hot targets imo. They have been most active and vocal. While Flower has been quite inactive.
I trust Al for now, so imma give Flower a pass.
What makes you think that about MUUGEN ? Cuz i have my reasons to suspect him too, should we take him down ?
I thought he was scum from DP0 tbh. He was clearly going for the easiest lynch possible. I made it my business to annoy him and Ekko until they stop. I would have to be a moron to be scum and playing like that. Apparently not having time to read a thread makes you scummy.
For this cycle, if anyone invests me they won't get my real alignment. They'll get someone else's. If Tentei is legit and got guilty from investigating me this cycle, then I know someone who is actually guilty.

It wasn't my play, it was fuji's. I gotta deal with it somehow.
What you mean we won't get your real alignment. Explain it to me like im 5.

k tentei fkips scum who we going next?

tentei flips town who we going next?

solve beyond the flip

im going broki both scenarios. if he flips scum AM and muugen r good options too

still think kagura more indie than mafia

and ryu prolly scum of some sort

udell looks better today
If tentei is some sort of scum then AM
Always mind scum for same reason as tentei tbh...
We just did tentei 1st.
AM was kinda not wanting to claim his lame antitown ability too....
He knew.
Didn't wanna lynch tentei when the push 1st started.

Worst

Custom title
I thought he was scum from DP0 tbh. He was clearly going for the easiest lynch possible. I made it my business to annoy him and Ekko until they stop. I would have to be a moron to be scum and playing like that. Apparently not having time to read a thread makes you scummy.

i see, i see is there something else that pinged you about him after Kagu's lynch up to now ? i assume u kept an eye on him since u suspected him

Status
Not open for further replies.