• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see, i see is there something else that pinged you about him after Kagu's lynch up to now ? i assume u kept an eye on him since u suspected him
The key thing I notice is that the same thing he did DP0 is what he did DP1. He kept a lower profile this DP though.
My alignment is switched with another player, lets call him M.

So if you investigate me, you will get M's alignment. If you investigate M, you'll get my alignment.
So i'm assuming someone used an ability on you then...interesting.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
For this cycle, if anyone invests me they won't get my real alignment. They'll get someone else's. If Tentei is legit and got guilty from investigating me this cycle, then I know someone who is actually guilty.

It wasn't my play, it was fuji's. I gotta deal with it somehow.
wait what??

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
Alright everyone, if our lynch Tentei flips town, then we have to deal with the fact that he got a guilty investigation on this slot.

[A Thausand Beautiful Outfits] has been used on [???]
This action was used, it makes me switch alignment with a target player for a cycle.
If someone investigates me, the result will be the target's alignment.
If someone investigates the target, the result will be my alignment.

This ability was used on @MUUGEN this cycle. Meaning our alignments have switched. If Tentei got a guilty result, then this means that he indirectly caught a guilty person.

My true alignment is innocent.

All I said here is the truth, if someone wants to check any part of it either by revealing the "???" or by truth-checking any part of this post through an ability, be my guest.

Tagging everyone as this might determine our night lynch, remember this is only valid in case Tentei is innocent.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Well u said u were getting wary of broki, u didn't give us any clue about it which made it look like a weird thing to say without elaborate

in fact i'm gonna have to ask you to say what made you wary of broki, i assume you can say that much at least!!!!

So my theory was that u used this ability

Chat with Bonehilda

and got into a chat with broky as well

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Alright everyone, if our lynch Tentei flips town, then we have to deal with the fact that he got a guilty investigation on this slot.

This action was used, it makes me switch alignment with a target player for a cycle.
If someone investigates me, the result will be the target's alignment.
If someone investigates the target, the result will be my alignment.

This ability was used on @MUUGEN this cycle. Meaning our alignments have switched. If Tentei got a guilty result, then this means that he indirectly caught a guilty person.

My true alignment is innocent.

All I said here is the truth, if someone wants to check any part of it either by revealing the "???" or by truth-checking any part of this post through an ability, be my guest.

Tagging everyone as this might determine our night lynch, remember this is only valid in case Tentei is innocent.

OHH SHIT I KNEW IT!

@MUUGEN YOU SIR!

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Please enlighten me.
AL is calling u scum
then u accuse him of TMI

it means u accuse him of having out of thread information about u. aka maybe u accuse him of copping u and finding out u r scum

but why wud u say this as scum? maybe u thought for sure u were a goner day 1?

u still read AL as scum?

still doesnt make sense to call him for TMI if u r town because he called u scum not town...

So yeah, I keep getting hit with s*** and I'm prob a goner soon. Thanks for ruining my experience yet again, scums, and thank you so much fellow Town for not sending me a heal or a protect after I repeatedly asked in the thread.

Really losing motivation to even play here.
for someone whose not doing shit in thread ur crying too much kik

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
if it got switch for framing then you wouldn't know about it

so mind explaining a bit more??
I would guess it's his ability.

Else there's no way he knew it target Muu either from what I understood

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
if it got switch for framing then you wouldn't know about it

so mind explaining a bit more??
Its an ability of mine. I already mentioned it in the post.

I don't even know whats the point of using such an ability this early. Because it needs teamwork that I won't have in cycle 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.