What would surprise me the most about Luffy and Zoro being the only SHs with COC is that I wrongly assumed Oda wouldn't miss the chance to wank Luffy by showing him being able to command and inspire the respect from over several COC users, something Xebec had trouble with.
There is genuinely no one build like that in the crew appart from zoro, I don't get why y all are brainlessly pushing it, oda doesn't need Sanji to have coc he already got his way to hype Luffy :endthis:

What would surprise me the most about Luffy and Zoro being the only SHs with COC is that I wrongly assumed Oda wouldn't miss the chance to wank Luffy by showing him being able to command and inspire the respect from over several COC users, something Xebec had trouble with.
calm down that all the captains of the great fleet will have it, it will increase the masturbation even more, because he will lead in addition to several coc users, 3 ancestral weapons ....

Yeah with Xebec having
Linlin
Kaido
Newgate

Lufffy will have at least 4 to show he’s better

As for Luffy's drawback I believe that to be the happiness. Nika is always smiling, laughing and joking around which makes Luffy lax. This is going to bring the issue of someone getting hurt when Luffy's playing around with his opponent and Luffy will have to face that.
Thats what im thinking

The more Sanji and Luffy engage in tough fights, the more they will start losing their minds. Luffy becomes "the Mask" the more he fights, and Sanji might start acting weird, basically changing his whole personality.

There has to to be at least a reason for Oda naming Sanji's awakening chapter as Warrior of Science, and Luffy's as Warrior of Liberation... That might be the reason, or not, but i still think that what i said earlier about Sanji's potential CoC awakening is one of the most probable ones of happening, despite of what route Oda chooses for Luffy