It's like men don't even have a voice to speak for them. For instance, one of the biggest reasons Indian women love using to victimize themselves is arranged marriages. Men are just as clueless in an arranged marriage setting as women, but still, women are the victims even if the same shit happens to both of them.

My own cousin(who's like a best friend to me) has been abused for the past few years by his wife, and there is not a single thing we could do besides tell him to suck it up and deal with it politely. We, as a family, are much more powerful than her family; we're more influential; we're more educated; we're also in a much better position economically than her family. Yet, we can't do shit against one woman to save a blood relative.
Yes, that is why the countries of the subcontinent suffer. If you have frequent of the instances that you've mentioned with a law that is gender biased(although atrocities against women in our area is prime reason for that), people lose their will to work, this leads to decreased motivation for the country to do well. All you need is for a woman to file a fake charge and you get sent behind the bars without getting the chance to call your lawyer. This needs to change. We need to protect our women but protect ourselves from women with bad motive.
There are syndicates by women to trap you into money bargaining. They plan everything out, lure someone in(deluded by the lust) and play rape card to extort. This is abuse of the protection granted by the constitution. Men get abused, they need to be protected too. Men's lives matter.

Yes, that is why the countries of the subcontinent suffer. If you have frequent of the instances that you've mentioned with a law that is gender biased(although atrocities against women in our area is prime reason for that), people lose their will to work, this leads to decreased motivation for the country to do well. All you need is for a woman to file a fake charge and you get sent behind the bars without getting the chance to call your lawyer. This needs to change. We need to protect our women but protect ourselves from women with bad motive.
There are syndicates by women to trap you into money bargaining. They plan everything out, lure someone in(deluded by the lust) and play rape card to extort. This is abuse of the protection granted by the constitution. Men get abused, they need to be protected too. Men's lives matter.
Won't argue with this. Sadly it's a cycle. Was taught this at a young age: "a man is valued at what he can provide outside of himself while a woman is valued for who she actually is". It's crazy but accurate

As men, we're expendable. There won't be change unless we're reduced to like 5% of the population IMO. It sucks, but I genuinely don't believe there's anything we can do to combat it.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I am fully ready to get blown tf up by guardians again :finally:
I only play overwatch, i am excited for tf2 updates
Man I would get back to regularly playing TF2 if they released the Heavy Update or some sort of mvm update.

tears of the kingdom, the splatoon DLC(s), i might wait for the hogwarts legacy for the switch too, which comes out in july :finally:
Splatoon looks like a fun series, didn't know it had dlc lol.

Myself, I'm excited for Tears of the Kingdom, Spider-Man 2, KH4 and potential Elden Ring dlc