Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kuina is such a wildcard, it scares me.

I could easily see your worst fear happening.

Kuina fell, and had a traumatic head injury, to the extent she appeared dead. However, she eventually awakened, but suffered a severe head injury, and damaged her eyesight as well. Her father Koushirou did everything he could, but there was no medical cure. So, knowing it would break Zoro's heart to know she could never fulfill his their promise, he had Kuina sent away to study swords themselves, thinking she could no longer fight due to her injuries. But, Kuina kept working hard, and became a swordsman anyway.

Kuina needs a huge trigger to remind her of her past with Zoro... like ZKK?!?!?
Literally what u said.

Kuina is probably going thru her Sabo phase before Sabo saw the newspapers.

Kuina fell, and had a traumatic head injury, to the extent she appeared dead. However, she eventually awakened, but suffered a severe head injury, and damaged her eyesight as well. Her father Koushirou did everything he could, but there was no medical cure. So, knowing it would break Zoro's heart to know she could never fulfill his their promise, he had Kuina sent away to study swords themselves, thinking she could no longer fight due to her injuries. But, Kuina kept working hard, and became a swordsman anyway.

Kuina's death being fake would be so lame

Seth

โ€Ž
Boros didn't even existed in the original draft, this manga was never about that :endthis:
ONE admits manga is canon and so is every change he tells Murata to draw.

if Zoro was the main character, sure, that could happen

but right now Oda doesn't even wanna give panel time for the bullshit Zoro background he setup

Kuina being this entire thing is even less possible

Seth

โ€Ž
Maybe Kuina was the clone, and the father was unable to have children, so opted to adopt one.
Might be, although that would be so cheap of Oda. Now after Egghead he can basically spam "MUH clone" bullshit.

He pretty much failed to write Kuina as a proper character. She should've grow up and rival Zoro.

She should be a final stepping stone before Mihawk.

Law bb ray garp marines cross guild sabo weevil kizaru gb>>>>>whatever the fuck the vegapains doing and straw hats why are Kaku and Lucci even fucking here ? Just to introduce pussy??Loda please give me pre time skip vibes again :parkcry::peperain::peperain::peperain::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepehands::pepehands::pepehands::feelscryingman::feelscryingman::pepemotion::pepemotion::tchpepe::tchpepe::pepeke::pepeke::pepemy::pepecry::pepestrike::pepestrike:

Seth

โ€Ž
Oh fuck no not the Sabo newspaper curing amnesia again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo
It will happen 120%. Although not with the newspaper because Tashigi already saw Zoro from up close.

Weren't Revos on the island Zoro was as a kid when it happened? Maybe Dragon knew Koshiro and said he knows someone who can heal Kuina and Koshiro said that she should not grow up with him anymore because he will disappoint her or some shit.

Might be, although that would be so cheap of Oda. Now after Egghead he can basically spam "MUH clone" bullshit.

He pretty much failed to write Kuina as a proper character. She should've grow up and rival Zoro.

She should be a final stepping stone before Mihawk.
VP seems the hippy mad scientist (that flower tank). He wants to power the world. I can totally see him cloning to help parents or having genetic templates to create kids for parents.