VP seems the hippy mad scientist (that flower tank). He wants to power the world. I can totally see him cloning to help parents or having genetic templates to create kids for parents.
Yep it would suit his character
And I already KNOW that Oda won't criticize these unethical scientific projects as what they are because SIENSE SO KEWL*enter brainlet meme*

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am not gonna continue to argue with you, it seems like you actually think God can give a fight to saitama, I think you missed the point of the manga:endthis:
I'm not arguing I know the purpose of the manga hence why I said that OPM should never be a gag manga.

I know that Saitama is going to one shot him without sweat lol.

OPM would be much more interesting if it wasn't a gag manga and when Saitama starts to have problems.

Blast was untouchable at some point too but God stuff exposed him to something he can't fight off alone.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I support Barcelona since a little kid, later on I started to share passion for Manchester City because my gramps was a fan of them so I can gladly admit I'm not a sheik wave fan and started following them before sheik money.

In my country I have my preferred club but I don't support them as much cause Polish league is beyond trash and we have very extremist fans, you can get smoke for admitting ur affiliations especially in big cities where there are usually 2 big rivaling clubs.

As for Germany I can't say I'm a supporter but I was a huge fan of Borussia too, especially when Polish trio played there.

You probably know them: Błaszczykowski, Piszczek and Lewy ofc.
Real Madrid and Manchester United>>>