Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

So man I'm going to be blunt with you nothing in these chapters has me excited, 1075 is another chapter thrown in the mud.
Another traitor plot? That sucks, Oda reached his peak by adding a traitor to the scabbards, a traitor who was even willing to die to fulfill his role and there really was an insanely heavy weight behind the betrayal of one of the scabbards, whoever that traitor on the island is he doesn't even compare to Kanjurou.

Why not just put one of the new pacifists vs S-Snake?
So we can see the new skills.

There is no plan to be made in that situation. All the Straw Hats were separated. The execution date was announced. Had Zoro known, he'd have dove into the calm belt head first, and would have done whatever it took to be there.

He didn't know where he was. He didn't know where anyone else was. But you can bet had he known Ace was scheduled to be executed, he would have put his life on the line to be there knowing that's where Luffy would be heading, to support him and save a friend.
Yeah probably
Plan could also be like "Hey Luffy do you have Shanks vivre card? Do you have Rayleighs vivre card..lets go with people who can actually make a difference"

Imagine straw hat got Rayleigh and Shanks on board..Ace is basically saved at this point.

Marines won't even fight Rayleigh

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Blackbeard is making his move(s) and I love it.

The first part of the New World was about setting up Luffy and the Straw Hats. This next section will set up Blackbeard as Luffy's true pirate rival.

I used to hate the New World, honestly, because I had no idea where it was going. But, now, I love it, because it was all setting up Luffy and Blackbeard to collide for One Piece.
I honestly just hate Wano.
Just because I prefer pre-TS, doesn't mean I don't enjoy post-TS sometimes.

I really anticipated the Doflamingo's arc since his introduction, finally wanted to see the SHs not getting absolutely demolished by an Admiral, finally going against Yonkos (unfortunately this part sucked so far), etc.

Despite this chapter feeling a bit weird, the cover page is really enjoyable, since I like the vinsmokes and mads plot, and I was really hyped thinking the Reiju and Ichiji thing was just a ruse and it paid off big time being confirmed the BBP invading WCI.
And they rescued Pudding, which indicates a possible plot for Sanji during the fight against BBP.
I couldn't be more excited.

Wano is nothing but a fading memory.

Hmm, the Serephim attacking CP0 members nonchalantly does reveal some things. Whoever is an infiltrator is likely a 3rd party and this quietly removed the Marines/WG from being a culprit.

Im willing to bet this person (a Punk or not), is associated with either:

- BB or Shanks
- Cross Guild
- Another Underworld member (could be Umit, Du Feld, Peclo, Gibberson or anyone working for them)

Could be totally wrong here, but does anyone see what i mean? Attacking Lucci/Kaku doesnt benefit the WG/Marines, but attacking Luffy and crew and the rest of the punks while kidnapping Stella implies they are still obviously an enemy.

So man I'm going to be blunt with you nothing in these chapters has me excited, 1075 is another chapter thrown in the mud.
Another traitor plot? That sucks, Oda reached his peak by adding a traitor to the scabbards, a traitor who was even willing to die to fulfill his role, whoever that traitor on the island is he doesn't even compare to Kanjurou.

Seraphim Vs Mark 3 would be fun to watch.

Another traitor plot? That sucks, Oda reached his peak by adding a traitor to the scabbards, a traitor who was even willing to die to fulfill his role and there really was an insanely heavy weight behind the betrayal of one of the scabbards, whoever that traitor on the island is he doesn't even compare to Kanjurou.

Basically man

Its like Oda knows Fans are only interested in LUFFY ZORO KIZARU SATURN stuff but he keeps on bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.