Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah.
Stussy says after beating lucci, that since she has the SAME level of authority as Lucci, she can't override his orders.

So Shaka shouldn't be able to override an order from another vega-clone.
Shaka or Edison might have bugged the program to have slightly higher authority than others. I mean it's programming so one can make slight change no one will notice it easily

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Shaka or Edison might have bugged the program to have slightly higher authority than others. I mean it's programming so one can make slight change no one will notice it easily
Yeah, but I think it defeats the purpose of establishing some authority order if it can just be tampered with.

Reborn

I expected Seraphims to switch side when Saturn and Kizaru arrive for maximum chaos
Idk what going to happen from now
Remember many said Saturn is weak and is there only for seraphim

Well their speculation just took a hit because it seems Saturn might really play role against Luffy

Laser beams are a problem to everyone. Not even big mom wanted to get hit by that.

And they’re already Battle ready and have feats and portrayals above any commander. The only thing they’ll grow is more skill in their fighting style, but everything else is already at its peak.

Cap they nowhere near their potential. Oda has keep foreshadowing this.

Reborn

Yeah, but I think it defeats the purpose of establishing some authority order if it can just be tampered with.
That's why the traitor and not everyone but someone's who knows the shit and is working closely with VP. - Shaka or edison

Status
Not open for further replies.