Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And 100% of your post is insulting sanji and wanking zoro .
YOu are even calling him LANji you are so insecure it is funny .
Yes sanji is wrecking king just like he did queen .
I love all you guys always try create a difference that is not existent in sanji and zoro oposition Oda clearly showed us that queen and King were much stronger then jack.
But between king and queen everyting showed us that they were relative in strengh t.
Queen is more durable then speed form king .
You guys are not truth zoro fans and one piece fans you have to lie to make zoro look better because you don't like his actual strenght .
SO let'S say kaku is stronger then Queen! Bunch of clowns ..
Cry, Lanji is weaker than Jinbei. :suresure:

I already told so..... Only thing I don't understand is... The whole BS use of seraphim... They were just allies.. Now what... Vegapunk ordered to attack them... Oda messed up with its usage so much in such a short time abusing it too much.
It was just a mater of time I tought Saturn was going to order them but it was done before that.
Post automatically merged:

Cry, Lanji is weaker than Jinbei. :suresure:
cope harder hater

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fellas you got to consider motive as well, always the number one reason behind one's devious misdeeds
If any of the Vegapunks were really working with the WG then they're making a high risk low reward gamble
All of them are more than well aware of how the WG is, not to mention that they are parts of the main Vegapunks who hates the WG and might as well of been a revolutionary if that scene from Ohara is anything to go by.
So if they say yes to getting the rest of the punks killed then what do they gain when the WG does what it does best and ties up a loose end

a 3rd party, especially someone like Blackbeard, would benefit the most from kidnapping the main Vegapunk and gaining control of the Seraphim. Blackbeard is also someone who was used to help introduce the Seraphim and got a taste of their power first hand

Add in clues like someone being in a room but the sensors not detecting anything and how a VP level authority made an order out of nowhere and we got ourself a heist from ol' Blackbeard himself.

And who better to knock out communications than Caribou who did something very similar in his time during Udon, and has a lot of info to give to a certain special person. One that would use said info to their greatest advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.