Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so,

Shaka isn't the traitor confirmed since he's in the room for most of the time. Edison and York are with the Strawhats I believe. Pythagoras got bombed. Atlas is still recovering. So Lilith is the traitor then? I know she was with Edison when they were coming out to order the Seraphims but what did she do in the mean time?

Nah, I'm pretty sure you candies have this delusional narrative that Lanji can just kick King and win, now you're coping with lunarian durability? This means that Jinbei can beat King too since they're about to be paired together and definitely fight the remaining Seraphim.
YEs sanji can kick king and win . BUt in speed form just like how zoro cuted him in speed form .

King in speed form is not that durable .

And? Goofybros have acted like WCI Luffy and Kata can just run over King and now Lunarian durability is a problem to Yonkou G5 Godffy?
Luffy would have been way too fast for king without speed mode .
All the one you anmed will find king weakness and beat him like zoro did .
Tough tit is still unclear if king is protected from COC since he was blocking zoro attacks but ryou more def do the trick since this is inside damage .
So Roof top luffy have a field day with King yes. But wci will struggle untill he find his weakness .

Status
Not open for further replies.