Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Fellas let's use Edison and Lilith as an example here
Edison orders the Seraphim to kill Kaku, Lilith can not override the order as they're on the same authority level
The Seraphim blow Kaku's giraffe brains out, they have confirmed the kill and completed their order

As they have completed their order and killed Kaku they're now in a state where Lilith can give them an order again as it is not overriding the order that Edison gave them.

Apply it to the "Stop Fighting Now" command, they were fighting and ordered to stop. As they have completed their order and stopped fighting they're now in a state where another Vegapunk can follow-up with an order of their own.

If this was not the case then a single quick order (like "shake my hand") would mean that vegapunk has control over the Seraphim indefinitely which is counter-intuitive to the hierarchy. Edison gives the shake my hand command and goes off somewhere seperate and now the other vegapunks or below can not access the Seraphim until he comes back.

So just because Edison gave the "stop fighting" command does not mean he is still in control and the other Vegapunks (or others) can't order the seraphim. Especially if he ends up being accounted for in one of the groups when the seraphim are given the order to attack
:yodaswag:
Edison was teslas rival who wished to create an energy source just like VP so he is the traitor.
Theory by earthtonnes

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Edison was teslas rival who wished to create an energy source just like VP so he is the traitor.
Theory by earthtonnes
Not a single heart will skip a beat if Jobberson ends up the traitor
Same goes for all of the vegapunks
:gonope:

3rd Party Saboteur adds some real spice to the story
And will tie in other events that have been happening outside this arc
:endthis:

Anyone who commanded them to fight is directly opposed to Edison’s stop fighting.
Thats the point Edison order was to stop fighting .
Post automatically merged:

clashing equally for a bit then getting flexed on when the admiral go serious ?
Depends. Edison's command(to stop fighting) is considered fulfilled. The command ends once it is fulfilled.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They already invaded WCI and took Pudding.
BB knows about the Seraphims, maybe he wanted to take them and Vegapunk to himself and sent some agents to Egghead.
Think about the G-14 and BB vs Law plots that are just...there.
What would happen if, suddenly, BB kidnaps Vegapunk as well?
Then everyone's focus is shifted towards Beehive.
Connecting all the current plots we have now.

It's happening.
buckle up.
:pepebusi:
I am all in whenever it's about Blackbeard pirates lol

Thing is Luffy wants to save VP

WG wants VP

Morgan is framing SHs for kidnapping VP

Dragon has stakes with VP

And, then imagine all these fighting for VP and BBP comes in out of nowhere and takes VP :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.