Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The traitor who is actively betraying Vegapunk might not be allied to world govt.

One of the clone is actively against ideals of Vegapunk.

Vegapunk represents nikola tesla's ideology in many ways and there is edison in one of the clones . One of the user did theorize edison represents anti thesis of tesla .

Edison is also a possibility .

The traitor who is actively betraying Vegapunk might not be allied to world govt.

One of the clone is actively against ideals of Vegapunk.

Vegapunk represents nikola tesla's ideology in many ways and there is edison in one of the clones . One of the user did theorize edison represents anti thesis of tesla .

Edison is also a possibility .
How can one of the vegapunk override the order :kayneshrug:

WIth the last spoiler it seem this way .
Sanji group will face Jinbei seraphim .
We migh thave jinbei vs jinbei .
During this time sanji would probably be the one to face kizaru then .
Zoro have a clear match up with S hawk going on .
ANd luffy Kuma I guess it is for the scenario since kuma is kind important right now ? This one is interesting .
Or kaku and lucci will 2 v1 Kuma seraphim ANd luffy will fight Kizaru or the gorosei .
Then that leave Sanji vs jinbei or Kizaru .
Jinbei is the wild card there .

Interesting match ups to say the least.

Fellas you got to consider motive as well, always the number one reason behind one's devious misdeeds
If any of the Vegapunks were really working with the WG then they're making a high risk low reward gamble
All of them are more than well aware of how the WG is, not to mention that they are parts of the main Vegapunks who hates the WG and might as well of been a revolutionary if that scene from Ohara is anything to go by.
So if they say yes to getting the rest of the punks killed then what do they gain when the WG does what it does best and ties up a loose end

a 3rd party, especially someone like Blackbeard, would benefit the most from kidnapping the main Vegapunk and gaining control of the Seraphim. Blackbeard is also someone who was used to help introduce the Seraphim and got a taste of their power first hand

Add in clues like someone being in a room but the sensors not detecting anything and how a VP level authority made an order out of nowhere and we got ourself a heist from ol' Blackbeard himself.

And who better to knock out communications than Caribou who did something very similar in his time during Udon, and has a lot of info to give to a certain special person. One that would use said info to their greatest advantage.
I don’t understand where the Caribou/BB connection comes from. From what i saw they were even working under the fake straw hats, i think that was a ploy to kill Luffy. So unless that was a direct order from BB (who sent Jesus to do the same thing in dressrosa+flame-flame fruit?) when else would they have met? Because he was on kaido’s winter island before being captured and ending up in wano. He was a captain when we were introduced to him along with his brother so i doubt they’re working w/ black beard to that capacity

WIth the last spoiler it seem this way .
Sanji group will face Jinbei seraphim .
We migh thave jinbei vs jinbei .
During this time sanji would probably be the one to face kizaru then .
Zoro have a clear match up with S hawk going on .
ANd luffy Kuma I guess it is for the scenario since kuma is kind important right now ? This one is interesting .
Or kaku and lucci will 2 v1 Kuma seraphim ANd luffy will fight Kizaru or the gorosei .
Then that leave Sanji vs jinbei or Kizaru .
Jinbei is the wild card there .

Interesting match ups to say the least.
I hope Kuma seraphim separates all if them once again :chopoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.